What kind of power are you planning on running in your truck? I know you said that you currently have a stock alt, but what does your electrical look like as far as batteries and runs of wire? I would guess that if you were planning on running just one alt that you'd probably want a 300 or so amp model but you could run a 240 or 260 and be fine as well. It all depends on how much power you plan on running and how much reserve battery power you have on hand. Let me know these couple things so I can get a better idea of what you need.

OK i will be running a total of about 10,000 watts when done (only 5000 at the moment), on a total of 6 batteries. I will have a kinetik hc1400 under the hood, and 5 hc2000 in the bed. I am at the moment running an optima battery which is not enough. I was thinking two 260 would be enough, if you think different please inform me.

Thanks for the help.

Okay that sounds good. I think that 2 260's should work fine. I'll pm you once I hear back from Dominick about pricing for you and if he's already got brackets made or not. If you can only do one alt then I think you should do at least a 300 amp or larger. I'd also consider an external voltage regulator if your a competitor. If you just drive the truck daily then I'd say an internal regulator should work just fine then. I'll pm you prices on a dual setup including brackets if they're available. If not I'll still get you pricing on dual 260's and also pricing on a single 300 or larger.

I will work on getting the prices to you right away and I hope that I can help you get this setup going for you. Also the alts are by Iraggi incase you didn't figure that out yet. They are the only alt that I honestly reccomend for very modest prices. Don't get me wrong other companies do make a decent alt, but most of them have outrageous prices and Dom doesn't do that sort of thing with his alts.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Okay that sounds good. I think that 2 260's should work fine. I'll pm you once I hear back from Dominick about pricing for you and if he's already got brackets made or not. If you can only do one alt then I think you should do at least a 300 amp or larger. I'd also consider an external voltage regulator if your a competitor. If you just drive the truck daily then I'd say an internal regulator should work just fine then. I'll pm you prices on a dual setup including brackets if they're available. If not I'll still get you pricing on dual 260's and also pricing on a single 300 or larger.

I will work on getting the prices to you right away and I hope that I can help you get this setup going for you. Also the alts are by Iraggi incase you didn't figure that out yet. They are the only alt that I honestly reccomend for very modest prices. Don't get me wrong other companies do make a decent alt, but most of them have outrageous prices and Dom doesn't do that sort of thing with his alts.

That sounds good to me, thanks again.