Stuck between head units?

yes Eclipse FTMFW!!

but really out of your choices i would go Alpine. I have have 4 Alpines and loved everyone of them. Kenwood i had once and couldnt wait to replace it with an Alpine.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

If you ae set on the 2 (sorry went off topic on my last post)

Id take the alpine.. it's much more UI friendly then the kenwood.. kenwood i swear you need an aeronautics degree to work the features

LMFAO :rofl:

i think im goin to look into some eclipse head units and see what i can find. which model would you guys suggest??

ray i know your right

It's more the fact that i rarely deal with them so the gui gives me headache...

I just noticed that it takes a lot faster for me to learn the workings of other decks then the kenwood... that could be a good thing.. kenwood atleast doesn't carbon copy other decks.. (and i have the most issues with their DVD decks)..

for the eclipse any will do depends on what your looking for.. judging by your previous choice i believe the CD5030 may be right up your alley

Ascendant Audio Hawaii Rep

Sundown Audio Hawaii Rep

ray i know your right

It's more the fact that i rarely deal with them so the gui gives me headache...

I just noticed that it takes a lot faster for me to learn the workings of other decks then the kenwood... that could be a good thing.. kenwood atleast doesn't carbon copy other decks.. (and i have the most issues with their DVD decks)..

I've never really dealt with there dvd units to much as of yet so they probably have far more options then I'm used to learning as well.

pgsig.png

Eclipse ftw!

x2 on eclipse...I effing love mines :D

if you're looking into them, maybe a cd3200 or mkII but the mkII has no internal amp...but it does have a copper chassis and 8v pre outs. I have no issues with my cd7000 but it doesnt have usb input which many people like. Other than that I think its tits...

oh and I've found all Alpines Ive ever used to be pretty user friendly. even more than my eclipse deck actually, but I think the sq features of the eclipse outweigh ease of use.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

i put my 993 in today, i have pictures in my build thread...i love it so far!! takes a couple seconds to upload the ipod, but once its loaded its way smoother searching than my last pioneer i had in there

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived