Sonic Electronix

This doesn't make much sense...

If you have a volt meter, try testing without the cap. If if put out more voltage, you might need to look into the cap itself. It could be bad, or it's just not charged.

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

i dont suppose there is anything wrong with using solid copper but you need to make sure nothing can come in contact with it.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I don't know about that stuff, but I have seen more than one serious sq builds use a form of copper tubing instead of actual wire...not sure if it was hollow or not, but not going to rip the kid to shreds over it. Although I still do think that is more than likely your problem.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Note taken, I can try using my DMM to check and we can try charging up the cap first and I'll also try to convince him if I help that we should run that 5gauge asap.

btw how do u test battery voltage with a DMM? lol

Edited by jbinn

wow....... my only input is do without a system untill getting actual wire.... spending the little bit on amp kit is way better than burning a truck down.........

I don't know about that stuff, but I have seen more than one serious sq builds use a form of copper tubing instead of actual wire...not sure if it was hollow or not, but not going to rip the kid to shreds over it. Although I still do think that is more than likely your problem.

ive seen cars that used copper tubing for speakers, as show.... like for setups that had the woofer reverse mounted, showing the terminals.... tubing is DEFINITELY not safe.... im guessing theres not even a fuse??

Edited by bassprodigy

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

Note taken, I can try using my DMM to check and we can try charging up the cap first and I'll also try to convince him if I help that we should run that 5gauge asap.

btw how do u test battery voltage with a DMM? lol

turn the knob to the DC setting.... 20volt range.... stick the black probe to the ground, the red probe to the positive.....

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

Oh noes! FIRE!

x10000 Stop, get a cheap amp kit with a FUSE and start over.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

use WIRE not hollow tubing

and please tell me you don't have bare tubing just sitting there with no cover over it. how is it not arcing all over the place?

x10!!! answer this question!! and if he took the time to wrap it all in electrical tape then he is an idiot because he could have spent that time drilling a hole for real wire.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.