Just Bought A Kinetik HC600

Moving to the electrical section. Please post in the correct areas...

sorry about that, if i ever post again topic i will be aware of that.

but so far I just hooked the batt up by running the 0/1 from the front batt to my new HC600, grounded it for now on the mid seat support. I have the batt under the seat with these thin metal slabs i made holding in down. My voltage stays pretty steady now, i wasn't looking for my system to be a pure spl system or a $$$ system, i've so far spent under $1600 on my enitre system, and im happy with it. I just wanted to get more potential out of my amp, so far i'd say its beating the hell out of my L7s for the first time. Thanks

Owwwwwwwwww

sorry about that, if i ever post again topic i will be aware of that.

but so far I just hooked the batt up by running the 0/1 from the front batt to my new HC600, grounded it for now on the mid seat support. I have the batt under the seat with these thin metal slabs i made holding in down. My voltage stays pretty steady now, i wasn't looking for my system to be a pure spl system or a $$$ system, i've so far spent under $1600 on my enitre system, and im happy with it. I just wanted to get more potential out of my amp, so far i'd say its beating the hell out of my L7s for the first time. Thanks

What size L7's do you have? 12's or 15's??

Also, everyone that said run ground to front batt. What is the point of it? To waste more power cable? Or is there a actual proven study that shows that running it to front batt is better?

Grounding to the frame is grounding to the frame... It's all the same frame...

Derp.