I'm not sayin I didn't grow up in the woods and a mostly white school with tons of rednecks, but Jeeeeesh. How many times do you have to refer to our president or another player with the N-word on XBL? Seriously people, be yourself if you need to but do it privately, I don't want to listen to you secure your place in hell live, via my headset lol

images-1.jpg

you know you can mute people.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

In 90% of the Lobbys there is always some little kid, or some teenager yelling N***** thsi, Mexican this, White Power etc.....

I just file a complaint and avoid em, and if I still have to play with em I mute them.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I'm not sayin I didn't grow up in the woods and a mostly white school with tons of rednecks, but Jeeeeesh. How many times do you have to refer to our president or another player with the N-word on XBL? Seriously people, be yourself if you need to but do it privately, I don't want to listen to you secure your place in hell live, via my headset lol

I agree they just make the whole human race look dumb

Yeah, it's normally some wannabe thug 10 year old. I normally mute every little kid because they talk nonstop, and I can't handle the sound of their voices.

X100

little kids are the worst, so annoying. I try not to play unless I have a friend or two on and I can be in a party. there is alot of rediculous racist too though between those ignorant people and the little kids it makes the game less fun to have to play with half your teammates muted so you cant communicate something helpful.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

lol i hear it everytime i open my mouth ... especially if im owning in COD ... but me and my friends just play along with it or we mute them lol. Some people want to make themselves feel better and thats how they go about it. Lmao me and my friends make better black jokes then the racist kids on there (im "black") just mute them and move on.

Edit- parties are great. dont have to worry about the dumb shit and you can actually have fun instead of being annoyed like the guy above me said

Edited by Rainman215

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

In 90% of the Lobbys there is always some little kid, or some teenager yelling N***** thsi, Mexican this, White Power etc.....

I just file a complaint and avoid em, and if I still have to play with em I mute them.

X2, But I feel great when I beat em', even if they're on my own team :good:

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!