washing your car in 25 degree weather= no fun

i had to wash my truck for a truck meet that im supposed to go to tomorrow and i dont think it was worth it lol. im still cold as fuck 2 hours later and my truck is thawing out in the garage

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

That's why you use hot water :P Nahh I thought the hot water would've been a good idea, but after I finished washing my ranger with it last year. I went out to town, walked around the mall for about 2 hours, and when I came back, the passenger door was completely frozen, couldn't unlock it at all. Key did nothing, trying to open from the inside did nothing, buttons did nothing. So my buddy had to climb through the window :P My car is dirty as hell right now, but I think ima wait for it to warm up some before I really clean it. I've been wiping it down every now-n-then, but definitely not washing it till it warms up haha.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

That's why you use hot water :P Nahh I thought the hot water would've been a good idea, but after I finished washing my ranger with it last year. I went out to town, walked around the mall for about 2 hours, and when I came back, the passenger door was completely frozen, couldn't unlock it at all. Key did nothing, trying to open from the inside did nothing, buttons did nothing. So my buddy had to climb through the window :P My car is dirty as hell right now, but I think ima wait for it to warm up some before I really clean it. I've been wiping it down every now-n-then, but definitely not washing it till it warms up haha.

haha yea but its good to keep it clean and washed to get all of the contaminants off of your paint

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

my youtube channel

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

haha yea but its good to keep it clean and washed to get all of the contaminants off of your paint

That's why I've been just wiping it down every now and then so it doesn't get horribly dirty for a long time. I cannot wait for it to get warm enough to really wash it!

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

And thats y around here we have soft touch car wash cost u 17 bucks but they wash ur car and wipe it down and clean the inside and make ur tires shine clean windows well worth the money

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

Thats why you use a towel to dry off the door seals so it doesnt freeze on ya. Believe it or not i use ducttape on the keyhole just when spraying so water doesnt get in then i take it off.

Edited by dccavalier

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

Thats why you use a towel to dry off the door seals so it doesnt freeze on ya. Believe it or not i use ducttape on the keyhole just when spraying so water doesnt get in then i take it off.

good idea!

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

my youtube channel

imgsize.jpg