Justin's Yukon Build! Update! 9/12 NEW BOX /SoundStream 4 18's XXX15k

justin u want this box ill bring it tonight and drop it off at ur house just make kasey bring that 30 lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

vIDS OR BAN.....

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

just now started working on the video.. we were going to use Mi Casa, Su Casa by Gucci Mane but I found a song thats way better

might throw up a little teaser later tonight because I am going to be spending a lot of time making sure this video is LEGIT

I"m in that editing mood :spiteful:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

just now started working on the video.. we were going to use Mi Casa, Su Casa by Gucci Mane but I found a song thats way better

might throw up a little teaser later tonight because I am going to be spending a lot of time making sure this video is LEGIT

chyeah.

I like it when you're in editing mode.

Shit happens.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

in for said video :drinks:

OT:YGPM

Archived