Sonic Electronix

2 t2500.1s/ 2 RE mx 12s/ 2 Kinetik 2400s

well thats gay lol... my dealer has a t3 audio van its the red one on youtube that blows out the windshield. He is the one that said these bats should do the trick for now. I am planning on getting a new alt probably in about a month.

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)

I personally would unhook everything until you get an HO alt and some more battery power. Running like 5k daily on a stock alt + 2 2400s is horrible, especially those amps being that they are pretty power hungry. Hell I wouldn't run a single one of those amps with your current electrical daily. Also as mentioned before Kinetik 2400s aren't as good of batts as XS 3100s are, plus Steve is running 4 HO alts vs your stock alt. If anything just run a single amps for now and be very careful with keeping an eye on your voltage.

Put both of the woofers on a DMM first to see if there are any issues there, check the gains on the amps, check all wiring components, and hope that one of the woofers isn't messed up in some way. I know you said that the woofers are warrantied but you are running more than rated power on them, so you may run into some issues there if anything is wrong.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

well the woofers have no problem on the dmm ive hooked them up to one already... ive actually done that part several times. im going to unhook it here soon then... ill take the advice that every advanced user on here is telling me which is im stupid lol. would a 300amp alt suffice? where could i get a good deal on one of those also? i dont wanna be spending like 500 on one i would really like to be more like 300. but Mario do you have any idea why one sub would be acting up but not the other?

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

for a alt contact dc power, they make the best alts at the best prices, a 300 amp should be good for those with more batteries

I have to agree with this that DC really does have the best priced alts on the market, if I wasn't so loyal to Ohio Gen I'd run them.. I'd love to do a direct drop in with a couple of their alts to see how they compare.

A 300amp alt should be just fine with like 3-4 batts and a couple power/ground runs. I really don't know if you'll have the space to fit a proper size enclosure, 2 large amps, and 3-4 big batts in strictly the cargo area if that was your intentions.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

already took the back seats out the box is 7.3^ft 110'' port area... amprack where seats were bats under the amprack. i dont however have much if any room for more bats. i have a redtop under the hood to start it. i will run a 2nd 0gauge when i get the alt.

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz