Sonic Electronix

2 t2500.1s/ 2 RE mx 12s/ 2 Kinetik 2400s

Ok i have all these things hooked up in my car... i dont have the big 3 done and i have a stock alt in my scion tc... should i do the big 3 even with stock alt? Also the real problem is i have this all hooked up right now and only one sub is working... the other sub moves but just barely and the amps are not slaved they are hooked up via rca splitters. This is not my first system by any means but its my first system over 2000rms. Any input on how to figure out if its the amp or sub thats bad? how to check phase, anything? Thanks

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)

yes big 3 will help even with stock alt..

2) one sub is probably wired wrong it should be moving just as much as the other one... or maybe your gains are set different if each sub is hooked to its own amp.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

yes, big3 will help on even stock system, i suggest taking 1 amp out until you either get a alt or more batteries, your needed to support up to 6k rms off 2 batteries so more will help, check the remote of the other amp, is it on? and you dont need rca splitters, do master/slave thats what fosgates are known for:)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

ok so ill do the big 3 but 2 2400s isnt good enough? steve has 10 for 30,000.... i know 4 atls as well.... but its not like im going to just push them to their max all day... ive checked the ohm load to each amp and they both read 1.2... they are d2 subs... idn what else to try to see why its not playing right. both amps are on and the outputs move the same...

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

what u can do is unplug one amp see ow it works out then plug the other one in and if its the same then.1)its your subs or 2) its in the wiring.. :search:

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

see thats what my dealer says he thinks one sub might be messed up but everything is brand new under warranty so im not super worried. im really wondering if one sub is out of phase would that possibly be the problem? if it is out of phase how could i check for that?

And no they are not synced...

Edited by REaudioBuff

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

no even if it was out of phase it would still be moving just as much as the other. i would use only one 2500 for now, that would be plenty for the mx's anyways. not saying that they can't take each 2500 but with a stock alt i wouldn't push it.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?