Before I did this, I claimed 1 all year, then 1 on my taxes. I owed $50 when it was all said and done. Started claiming 0 and then 1 on taxes, got back $500 the first year and $1300 the second. Plus having someone who knows what the hell they are doing figure up your taxes really helps.

This would be more correct. 0 means they tax more. 1 means less and so on and so on. Claiming 1 will get you less of a return, but gives you more of your money throughout the year. Shit use the IRS tax calculator on the irs.gov website. Seriously, I try not to give them shit. My money now!

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

This would be more correct. 0 means they tax more. 1 means less and so on and so on. Claiming 1 will get you less of a return, but gives you more of your money throughout the year. Shit use the IRS tax calculator on the irs.gov website. Seriously, I try not to give them shit. My money now!

And this is why I dont do my taxes anymore... haha. Whatever "numbers" mine are, I am guessing I claim 0 as I have no dependents and am single, I get alot taken out each check and get a good chunk at tax time. Ugh this thread has reminded me to go see my tax man to get everything sorted out seeing that I changed jobs like 3 times this year. :gun: :head: :bang:

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY

well long story short i thought i was going to get a nice income tax return as i paid in almost 10k in 2009.

come to find out im only getting 430$ back. im going to go to a few other places...something doesn't seem right

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

This is why Im glad that my mother in law is a tax annalist for H&R Block. She does our taxes and we'll be getting almost $2000 back. It helps that I'm a student and she's an RN. Also we have alot of energy efficient things like CFL lights and Energy Star appliances and electronics (2 TVs and 2 Laptops)

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

last year i got back $7200. I am the only one in the house that works and i support a wife and three kids and myself. I claim 0 so they take out OVER 25%. sucks ass all year basically living check to check but i look at it as a savings account i cant dip out of. After i get my tax check i noramlly pay off one of those damn credit cards that i got when i was in college (only have one left WOOT WOOT) and i buy one or two things for the house, last year i got a nice dining room table with suede and shit and a leather couch.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.