Integra_boomer Posted January 6, 2010 Report Posted January 6, 2010 Anyone know how many cubic feet I should make the box for a 10'' SE and what frequency i should tune it for? I was thinking of 34hz?? 1995 Integra GSR (DB8) Pioneer 3200-DVD 6.5 rockford fosgate 2-way fronts 6.5 rockford fosgate 3-way rear saz-3000D (2) 12" SA-12s
Marlo Stanfield Posted January 6, 2010 Report Posted January 6, 2010 What amp are you running?? What kind of music do u listen to?? What do u drive?? Answer those first and then we'll be able to help you out. 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
Integra_boomer Posted January 7, 2010 Author Report Posted January 7, 2010 What amp are you running?? What kind of music do u listen to?? What do u drive?? Answer those first and then we'll be able to help you out. Rap, deep bass really,zx750.1 kicker 750@2ohm and an Integra with trunk and fold down seats 1995 Integra GSR (DB8) Pioneer 3200-DVD 6.5 rockford fosgate 2-way fronts 6.5 rockford fosgate 3-way rear saz-3000D (2) 12" SA-12s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.