She said no pickles!!

What do you expect? IT"S MCDONALDS. Its run by pimply faced 16 year olds and 40 year old retards that have worked there since they were 16. LOL

Lol I work at Mickey Dees. Although I'm an 18 year old college kid trying to make a buck to get through school I have to agree with you 100 percent on this one lol. I feel like a loser evertime I walk into that place but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

When we get people with messed up orders. We make sure to fix it right and let them keep all the old food if they want it or just throw it away. Theres no need to throw a fit like that, our managers always make sure the people get fixed up proper.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

The only time i ever get the wrong food or wrong things on my food is when they are hella busy, i just wait for it to clear a little bit and i explain my order and i get my new order plus some extras (pies & fries) and i get to keep the other stuff. I also like when u say u want 2 of something and they accidently make 3 of it so then u get an extra for free.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

What do you expect? IT"S MCDONALDS. Its run by pimply faced 16 year olds and 40 year old retards that have worked there since they were 16. LOL

my dads friend owns 11-12 McD's here

he most definitely isn't a 'retard' he is living the life, i believe 2-3 of his stores got top 100 in the U.S. for quality and service, he doesn't fuck around, you go across town and your order is constantly fucked up, he is obviously doing something right

/thread jack

that is some funny shit, sound woulda been better though

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

I actually said thanks you to the drive thru girl at Mcdonalds a few weeks back and she told me, you don't have to say that! Oh really, well you sure as hell do. I guarantee there is a big ass manual and videos and all kinds of crap in your bosses office about customer service. She was pissed when I went in and got her boss involved. Work in a damn factory or assembly if you are too lame to know how to be polite in public. Also, it amazes me how stupid these fast food places are that do away with trash cans that you can reach from your car trying to save a few bucks then wonder why there is trash EVERYWHERE in the parking lot!! And lastly, NAPKINS AREN'T CONDIMENTS, I might have to ask for Ketchup, but damn it, every meal should get napkins! WHEEEW, ok, I got that off my chest :blink: No, I'm not related to that lady in the video. Ha ha ha

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

Guest Scylloga
one at mcdonalds i ordered 2 double cheeseburgers plain, and he put down one plain one with normal. so i returned it and then all they did was take the pickles out and left the ketchup in there, so i was like fine,,i took the top bun off and full force threw it across the room, splat on the window, as it slid down slowly i felt good... i know it was a dick move... but it was just as bad as them fuckn up my burger... us white folks dont mess around when it comes to burgers
I am a maintenance man for the local McDonalds here. I dont know how many times Ive wanted to reach across the counter and knock the living shit out of somebody that has done this. The only reason people act this way is because they know the employees will get fired if they retaliate.

Quick story. Had a customer proceed to bitch at another because he didnt get his food before she did. The chic told the dude if he wasnt such a whinny old fuck he prolly would have gotten his food faster. I kid you not every person in line started laughing and agreed with her.

Had you politely said hey I wanted just meat and bun they would have remade the burger and if you complained properly would have gotten something free. Now you're just labeled as a puck bitch.

Also, it amazes me how stupid these fast food places are that do away with trash cans that you can reach from your car trying to save a few bucks then wonder why there is trash EVERYWHERE in the parking lot!!

You know on a everyday basis the trash can at the drive thru gets emptied 6 times and 99.9% of the trash is from people cleaning there car out. I have watched people clean out they're car and put the trash in the trash cans. If people would use the trash cans at they're house instead of using the fast food places the fast food places wouldn't have removed them.

what a fat fuckin thunder cunt

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Once again i am reminded as to why i stay out of that part of Kansas City. They're lucky that black chick didnt pull out a gun and pistol whip em with how most of them act around that part of town...

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Archived