imfrom210texas Posted January 7, 2010 Report Posted January 7, 2010 I designed my own set-up with 4 12", two top, two bottom with port forward (same way as subs). I want to change it to subs up, port back. Can I just move the port from where it was to where I want it, or will this cause the tuning frequency to change? If possible, would the change be drastic? If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears. He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest. Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz... These are the things that make me lol
HHR Ed Posted January 7, 2010 Report Posted January 7, 2010 It'll be a good change Ed Lester ShowtimeSPL Host Showtime Electronics Video MarketingMy old Build Loghttp://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl 5 time dB Drag Finalist Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way. Loudest score ever = 171dB 2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion
imfrom210texas Posted January 7, 2010 Author Report Posted January 7, 2010 It'll be a good change why is that? If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears. He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest. Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz... These are the things that make me lol
jmitch Posted January 7, 2010 Report Posted January 7, 2010 what kinda vehicle is it? I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.
imfrom210texas Posted January 7, 2010 Author Report Posted January 7, 2010 what kinda vehicle is it? 94 Grand Marquis, huge trunk. Each sub can get 2 feet per, vented, and I can still have the spare standing up next to the box (I KNOW, it's ugly), in the lower well of the trunk. It's more functional, than show-off If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears. He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest. Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz... These are the things that make me lol
imfrom210texas Posted January 7, 2010 Author Report Posted January 7, 2010 changing the port location changes the measurements (because they are not square). How can I fix this??it changes the WHOLE design. If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears. He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest. Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz... These are the things that make me lol
jmitch Posted January 7, 2010 Report Posted January 7, 2010 subs up port up will sound good in that trunk, u can also do subs up port back I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.