VistaV6 Posted January 9, 2010 Report Posted January 9, 2010 So yall are just forgetting the eb110? I remember back when I liked those before every person in the world knew what a bugatti veyron was. I don't like bugatti veyrons at all. Lets take the price into consideration. In garage 1: Bugatti Veyron Total ~1.7mil In garage 2: Ferrari F430 Aston Martin DBS Lamborghini Gallardo Maserati Gransturismo S Shelby GT500 Corvette Z06 Camaro SS Porsche Carrera GT Rolls Royce Phantom Total ~1.7mil You would have to be a complete idiot to not get this question right. SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it. "You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.
Mosin Posted January 10, 2010 Report Posted January 10, 2010 So yall are just forgetting the eb110? I remember back when I liked those before every person in the world knew what a bugatti veyron was. I don't like bugatti veyrons at all. Lets take the price into consideration. In garage 1: Bugatti Veyron Total ~1.7mil In garage 2: Ferrari F430 Aston Martin DBS Lamborghini Gallardo Maserati Gransturismo S Shelby GT500 Corvette Z06 Camaro SS Porsche Carrera GT Rolls Royce Phantom Total ~1.7mil You would have to be a complete idiot to not get this question right. Hands down I would take the Bugatti... How many people drive every car you listed? To be one of very few is much better IMO... You see the dude at a parking lot stuntin' with a Carrera GT and you roll up with a Veyron.... I'm sure the attention would turn to you... Derp.
VistaV6 Posted January 10, 2010 Report Posted January 10, 2010 Hands down I would take the Bugatti... How many people drive every car you listed? To be one of very few is much better IMO...You see the dude at a parking lot stuntin' with a Carrera GT and you roll up with a Veyron.... I'm sure the attention would turn to you... LOL! How many people DONT drive every car I listed. Most parking lots don't have Carrera GT's "stuntin" in them, especially in south dakota I would assume. I have never pulled up to a parking lot with someone in an exotic attracting attention...one guy was shopping in Dick's but had his granturismo parked outside, thats as close as it gets. Most people (don't know about cars and) would think a lamborghini was cooler than a veyron anyway...granted, I would flip my cookies if a veyron was behind me, but I would also flip my cookies more if I saw a house with the "garage 2"...or if there was a carerra GT behind me. Another point, you don't go that many places in a veyron, and the chance of you coming up on a guy who is in an exotic getting attention is about 1 in 100,000. SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it. "You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.
emmertb Posted January 10, 2010 Report Posted January 10, 2010 Im in Jacksonville, NC and believe me the nicest car we have in this town is a buddy of mines grand dad has a Rolls Royce, an old ass pink pimp caddy plus a few more older caddies. But today I was hittin a lick an on my way I came up to a GT500. Good gawd I thought I came a little bit lol. Just to say I had my ass beatin by such a beautiful car, when I got next to him I floored it but he made me cry by not flying past me lol. He just kept cruisin prolly just laughin at me lol. 1992 Cadillac SeVille STS Pioneer DEH-P7600MD Pioneer Premier Surround JL Audio 10W7 Ported Kenwood KAC-7203 Kicker ZX350x4 My YouTube
Mosin Posted January 10, 2010 Report Posted January 10, 2010 LOL! How many people DONT drive every car I listed.Most parking lots don't have Carrera GT's "stuntin" in them, especially in south dakota I would assume. I have never pulled up to a parking lot with someone in an exotic attracting attention...one guy was shopping in Dick's but had his granturismo parked outside, thats as close as it gets. Most people (don't know about cars and) would think a lamborghini was cooler than a veyron anyway...granted, I would flip my cookies if a veyron was behind me, but I would also flip my cookies more if I saw a house with the "garage 2"...or if there was a carerra GT behind me. Another point, you don't go that many places in a veyron, and the chance of you coming up on a guy who is in an exotic getting attention is about 1 in 100,000. Damn right South Dakota... Despite what you may think, it's not all prairie and farmers out here like you may think... We have our good share of Vipers, Vettes, a couple Ferrari's, etc... But I was just putting it into perspective for you about the Carrera GT in a 'lot. Then again everything we both say is all speculation and assumption. Either way, I'm all for the apples and your for oranges... I have the ultimate apple and you have the 9 semi-common oranges in your fridge. Derp.
arnold1992 Posted January 10, 2010 Report Posted January 10, 2010 Hands down I would take the Bugatti... How many people drive every car you listed? To be one of very few is much better IMO...You see the dude at a parking lot stuntin' with a Carrera GT and you roll up with a Veyron.... I'm sure the attention would turn to you... i would pick garage two, makes me look richer lmao RE se xxx 18d2 (4) Audioque 2200 (2) DC Power 270XP blue 3 C&D fr310 Stinger wiring CDT components
DHFHades Posted January 10, 2010 Report Posted January 10, 2010 thats the type of Bugattis I like or this one 1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4 Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15 DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active 1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest. rebuild coming soon to get a better score "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."
VistaV6 Posted January 10, 2010 Report Posted January 10, 2010 Damn right South Dakota... Despite what you may think, it's not all prairie and farmers out here like you may think... We have our good share of Vipers, Vettes, a couple Ferrari's, etc... But I was just putting it into perspective for you about the Carrera GT in a 'lot. Then again everything we both say is all speculation and assumption. Either way, I'm all for the apples and your for oranges... I have the ultimate apple and you have the 9 semi-common oranges in your fridge. I see what you are saying. I can see myself buying a flagship car if I was rich enough to have other toys as well. I just think that the second line up of cars would provide you with a lot more fun. i would pick garage two, makes me look richer lmao You would also have more excitement with it, always something different haha thats the type of Bugattis I like Do you like the lambo tractors? SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it. "You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.
DHFHades Posted January 10, 2010 Report Posted January 10, 2010 Do you like the lambo tractors? are you comparing one of the best race cars of it's time to a tractor? 1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4 Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15 DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active 1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest. rebuild coming soon to get a better score "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."
wildcard4040 Posted January 10, 2010 Report Posted January 10, 2010 For some odd reason I feel like if one person on here owned a veyron there would somehow be 26's on it with at least 1 18" squeezed in some where lol i think i just gave myself a concussion i facepalmed so hard. and for the 1's that dont like me..... well, Im still here fuckers. Cant get rid of me that easy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.