Jump to content

I will paypal someone 5 or 10 bucks if.....................


Recommended Posts

Posted

someone helps me come up with an idea or sketch of a NEW box design for 4 18's in a suburban that includes pics. This is no joke. If I choose your design and like it I will paypal you 5 bucks. No questions asked. Please provide the specs and make it realistic. I know 5 bucks is not a lot of money, but it is free money and I will make sure you have 5 bucks after pp fees. If you don't know how to do sketches, but find one on the internet or one of your own boxes I will still do 5 bucks. I know I am nice huh? lol

Ok the specs of my box area is 54" L x 54" width x 24" H keep in mind that I am doing 18's

I am really looking to do something different from J Price and of course Steve. Although their designs are cool I want to do something a little different and maybe a little more stylish. But if the design is close to theirs oh well. After all 18's are big subwoofers and require a ridiculous amount of space to really get crafty. Oh that reminds me I will be doing a removable port in the design that I decide to stick with. So I don't care how you get it just as long as it makes since and is realistic I am cool with it. And you don't have to just post once, you can post all you want to. Just make sure it is a necessary post. IF your post is chosen and it is very informative and describes the design to the "T" I will make it 10 Bucks. So get to posting for some free money. I will announce the winner to recognize the designer of my box. I will be making it, but I will give credit to the designer too.

Right now this is STRICTLY on SMD, but if there are slim or no responses it won't be.

Posted

5 bucks isnt alot of money for building you some enclosure sketches. So i think youll have to raise it, think of all those enclosure designers that demands like 50 bucks for making sketchup models. Just saying

Posted

5-10 bucks isn't a lot of money for a box design for 4 18s + a removable port... If I was doing a legit design for you I'd charge $15-20 minimum for it.

I say do 2 12" aeros instead of a slot port type design but I've just had a lot of success using aeros over the years.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Posted
5 bucks isnt alot of money for building you some enclosure sketches. So i think youll have to raise it, think of all those enclosure designers that demands like 50 bucks for making sketchup models. Just saying

If I expected a perfect box I would raise it, but I am just looking for an idea. But thanks. I am pretty sure for someone that is browsing the internet and sees a nice box, and decides to post it and wins 5-10 bucks that is a steal, but that is just me.

Posted
5-10 bucks isn't a lot of money for a box design for 4 18s + a removable port... If I was doing a legit design for you I'd charge $15-20 minimum for it.

I say do 2 12" aeros instead of a slot port type design but I've just had a lot of success using aeros over the years.

I think I am being misunderstood. I only want an IDEA not a full sketch drawn up with CAD or anything just an rough idea pic or a picture from the internet that looks cool. And I feel ya on the aeros port idea.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4519 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...