I will paypal someone 5 or 10 bucks if.....................

subbox.png

I don't really know how to use sketchup. That's just an idea, none of the measurements are right...

as468x60pxbanner.gif

My Youtube Page. Check it out

The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components

Q-logic 6.5" kick pods

CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass

Kicker ZX350.4

Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA

Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap

7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz

Sundown SAZ-1000D

Iraggi 240 amp Amputator Alt

Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg

Second Skin Damplifier Lite on roof and front doors

Just a sketch I did as well

DSC04432.jpg

DSC04433.jpg

DSC04434.jpg

DSC04435.jpg

that lucks pretty sweet dude but not sure if it would sound to great but you never know man

Head unit-Clarion

Mids & Highs- Oxygen Audio 5.25's

Highs Amp-ASA-600.4x

Subs- 3 15in American Bass XFL's

Sub Amps- American Bass VFL 500.1

That box would sound horrible, I just did that to do a different sketch. lol I am learning this sketch up program real fast.

yeah its pretty sweet to design stuff but you can always have to best looking box and it could sound like s*** i have bassbox pro 6 might want to check into that man its pretty easy once you get the start of it

Head unit-Clarion

Highs Amp-ASA-600.4x

yeah its pretty sweet to design stuff but you can always have to best looking box and it could sound like s*** i have bassbox pro 6 might want to check into that man its pretty easy once you get the start of it

I def will check into that.

This is another design I accidentally did. I accidentally lowered the middle and decided to stick with it, but here it is. It is kind of like sphinx's box though. In mine the front is closed which in the scenario of me traveling, I can still bump and throw stuff in the back and the top will have plexiglass on the top so I can pack luggage and not worry about something hitting my subs, and it would be kind of hard to steal these. Being that they are sealed all around. I doubt that this box would work though. It is just a nice thought.

DSC04436.jpg

DSC04437.jpg

DSC04438.jpg

DSC04439.jpg

DSC04440.jpg

Ok I think I am done now. Just bored right now.

I def will check into that.

This is another design I accidentally did. I accidentally lowered the middle and decided to stick with it, but here it is. It is kind of like sphinx's box though. In mine the front is closed which in the scenario of me traveling, I can still bump and throw stuff in the back and the top will have plexiglass on the top so I can pack luggage and not worry about something hitting my subs, and it would be kind of hard to steal these. Being that they are sealed all around. I doubt that this box would work though. It is just a nice thought.

DSC04436.jpg

DSC04437.jpg

DSC04438.jpg

DSC04439.jpg

DSC04440.jpg

Ok I think I am done now. Just bored right now.

i havent seen 18s in a box like that might sound bad,(but you never know) and might not have the right air space to push them to full power. but if you r worried about someone taking your subs out of your box try star head screws

Head unit-Clarion

Highs Amp-ASA-600.4x

i havent seen 18s in a box like that might sound bad,(but you never know) and might not have the right air space to push them to full power. but if you r worried about someone taking your subs out of your box try star head screws

I was just joking about that box, I would never put my subs in that thing. I just like messing with that program, but yeah I have been thinking about star head screws.

Archived