Sonic Electronix

WOW making me angry...

thats been said like 5 times but for some reason he doesnt want to do it, either that or he's too lazy

that's most the reason why it's on it's 100th page...he doesnt like to take advice. same thing with his sub issue. a few people tried telling him it was his box on another thread he made...and he refused to believe it. so he made a new name...or came on a friends name...and asked the same questions in a new thread...and even more people said it was his box. just a noob/stubborn i guess.

eh... never argued that it's my box I admitted t after, wow do you guys hold a grudge.. and I DID SHAVE THE PAINT OFF MY GROUND for the TENTH TIME maybe you guys just can't read... why be harsh when im trying to get some help? I've taken EVERY suggestion in this thread the only one that I havn't done yet is new wiring...

why be harsh when im trying to get some help?

because it takes you near goddamn forever to understand what we're telling you.

a normal thread with this question takes probably 2 pages at the most to solve.

another thread (not gonna say who but we all probably know who it is) took like 8 pages for us to tell him clipping was bad and he wondered why his sub stunk so much and his previous woofers didnt do it or something. absolutely refused our info until we pounded it into his head then he solved it all.

Archived