Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Cadence Subwoofers/Amps?


Ram

Recommended Posts

Posted
Any thoughts on them? Anyone used their ZRS/Daytona or have feedback about them?

I have a Cadence ZRS7504 4 channel(Black color) and a ZRS800D Sub amp(grey/silver color) and I like every bit of it. They both do their rated power at 13.8 volts. It(ZRS8000D) has this special feature on it that works with the subsonic filter that raise the level back at at your set frequency to help keep the sub from bottoming out then adds a bass punch at the set subsonic frequency. Overall I'm pleased with both of my Cadence amps.

Posted

idk where biggboy is but he did a 162 with 5 daytonas in a wall

R.I.P '01 blazer you treated my ears well until your transmission blew up.

New Project

[top secret]

149.0 db on music driver window open; so close

I feel some boners are fueled by viagra and not true intimacy!......if you know what i mean....

I swear... sometimes I wish I was retarded so I could just agree with everyone x.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3403 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...