http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

Well do you have a manual that says what kind of amp fusing your supposed to use?

I think itd be fine just to get 300s. Someone else chime in if I'm wrong.

I know theres a guy on the caraudio website who sells them for cheap. Like 5 somethin for 3.

Look up audiopipe on ebay for fuses also.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

soo if your amp is 100 amps you you have a 250 it would catch fire??

what partt would catch fire?

Well the way I understand it is the fuse is a protector. It breaks when you are pulling too many amps. I'm not sure what part catches on fire. So basicly if i'm right the fuse is a safety net

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

Well the way I understand it is the fuse is a protector. It breaks when you are pulling too many amps. I'm not sure what part catches on fire. So basicly if i'm right the fuse is a safety net

well yea but what happens if your amp is a 130 and you have a 150??

theres no way to go down soo are you pretty much always aking the risk????

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

well yea but what happens if your amp is a 130 and you have a 150??

theres no way to go down soo are you pretty much always aking the risk????

When the number are that close, it won't make much difference. But if you have amp draw of 100 and a 300 fuse and the wire shorts, the wire will turn white hot, catch fire and could possibly burn the car to the ground. Thats why you need to check the manufacturers recommended amp rating and get as close to that as possible.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

When the number are that close, it won't make much difference. But if you have amp draw of 100 and a 300 fuse and the wire shorts, the wire will turn white hot, catch fire and could possibly burn the car to the ground. Thats why you need to check the manufacturers recommended amp rating and get as close to that as possible.

soo im thinkin i should go switch out my fues right now!! hahaha thanks for saving my car

"yes... it will play like that all day!"