dayton. home or mobile audio???

i see a lot of people use dayton mids and highs. I see they get them from parts express a lot. and the only ones i can find on that website are for home audio. If they are for home audio, are they still ok to use for mobile audio?? compared to other mids and highs, like rockford power series, are they descent speakers?? thanks for the help guys, if someone else has posted this i apologize, just been driving me nuts.

2000 2dr blazer

15" diamond audio d3

4 cubic ft. tuned @ 32hz (slot port, sub back, port back)

debating on a wall or no wall.

Shay-kee

I have been wondering the same thing. In fact i was interested in the morel tweets that are on parts express. they have a few different ones and im looking for something to go into some pillars or something. I'm wanting to know if just running them off the head unit would be ok. And how would they sound? I know they have two soft dome tweeters on parts express that are morel. Sorry if i hijacked, but i think we are asking the same question about the same things.

03 350Z

I have been wondering the same thing. In fact i was interested in the morel tweets that are on parts express. they have a few different ones and im looking for something to go into some pillars or something. I'm wanting to know if just running them off the head unit would be ok. And how would they sound? I know they have two soft dome tweeters on parts express that are morel. Sorry if i hijacked, but i think we are asking the same question about the same things.

your cool, its kind of crazy to me because some of the prices are cheap for these speakers. thats why i want to know if they are good. I see a lot of the morel stuff as well.

2000 2dr blazer

15" diamond audio d3

4 cubic ft. tuned @ 32hz (slot port, sub back, port back)

debating on a wall or no wall.

Shay-kee

your cool, its kind of crazy to me because some of the prices are cheap for these speakers. thats why i want to know if they are good. I see a lot of the morel stuff as well.

ha ha aight. Well i was wondering because i would love to run a set of the morel tweets off the HU just to get some extra noise from the front. My tweeters in my car(in the stock tweet location) are in a horrible spot in my opinion.

03 350Z