steve meade vegas videos and pictures

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

">

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

our very own earthman getting a demo

anybody know what the song is at 2:52, sounds like it slaps! i really wish i could have been there. :cray: O and whats that silicon or what ever that bass tester is that he used alot. thanks.

damn im pretty jealous....i tried to get my dude to get over there and get a demo, but his dumbass didnt know what he was missin and never "got around to it"

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

sorry for the shit videos was taken with my phone

th_VID00097.jpg

th_VID00096.jpg

th_VID00098.jpg

th_VID00099.jpg

th_VID00100.jpg

th_VID00101.jpg

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

th_VID00102.jpg

th_VID00103.jpg

th_VID00104.jpg

th_VID00105.jpg

th_VID00106.jpg

th_VID00107.jpg

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

th_VID00108.jpg

th_VID00109.jpg

that all i got be4 my phone died on me

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

thanks again for coming out and hanging almost all day! its really weird the way we just BS online on this forum and when i get to meet you guys, its like we already know eachother so i dont feel like im with strangers when you guys show up :D

you guys put in some serious, uncomfortable, long driving hours in to come down and meet me and i really appreciate that shit!!!!! Maybe we can do it again next year!

It was no problem man. Was great meeting you and jeff. I had a blast. Too bad our lucky dollar didnt win. Shit happens. Im down to do it again soon, maybe this summer and get a full tilt, driving demo. Till next time...

also, waitin for some more vids from you.

I think i was up for a total of 41 hours straight. I was fuckin tired by the end of it, but i believe that it was deffinately worth loss of sleep.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

ya it did

it was so worth the trip

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
anybody know what the song is at 2:52, sounds like it slaps! i really wish i could have been there. :cray: O and whats that silicon or what ever that bass tester is that he used alot. thanks.

silicon is a nasty ass song.. you need to check it out... deff moves some air... not sure what that other song was.. maybe some one will chime in.. anyways guys enjoy those vids

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Archived