I have both Kicker Comp VR's back there, but only 1 is hooked up, im hooking the other one up tomorrow when I can find a parking lot, I got one of those neighbors... He said that next time he hears it he is calling the cops

These videos are in the dark, basically just here for sound purposes...

Ill get more vids up in the day light, I just watched both of these and the sounds is not as well as I thought, I took it with my camera phone... I still have to adjust the amp as well... Punched pretty well in the car though.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

wow... what was i watching ?

As I stated in the post above the vids, it was mainly for sound... Ill get day vids tomorrow, I just got my car back up and running, and I wanted to make sure this amp wasnt dead.

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

that one sub is loud cant wait until u hook up the other one and get dem vid?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Posted Image

It doing the same thing it was before. The bass knob was set at 3/4 full and I had the stereo up at like 20 out of 62 which is pretty loud with just one sub. As you can see it isnt with this. I tested the subs before I hooked them up and they tested at 2 ohms, I then hooked them up like so

Posted Image

accept for on the BXi1606d there are 2 negs, and 2 pos. I have the neg's from the speakers hooked up to the second neg on the amp, and both positives on the speakers hooked up to the right positive, it goes like this

NegINegIPosIPos

What could the problem be?

***UPDATE*** I now have sub 1 hooked up to sub 2 voice coils, then the wire coming from sub 2 is hooked up to the amp, still does the same thing though...

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

you wired lower than you should be, the amp has 2 + and 2 - for simplicity but they are they same channel, hence the name MONOBLOCK.

Alright, I understand that, I have 2 ohms coming out of the wire going to the amp, the amp is good to run at 2ohms correct? how should I hook it up then?

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Archived