^^^has a point,I'd take both subs out and pop test each coil sepreatly with a 9 volt battery.Even tho you have the subs wired pos-neg it is possible that they screwed up at the factory and put the wrong dots on the coils.I have seen this done before.

So basically wire up 1 coil at a time and with the 9 volt touch the neg wire to the neg terminal and the pos wire to the pos terminal on the battery.The sub should pop out if its wired correctly.

Ill try that... but I have hooked up the subs seprately and they both worked only by themselves... It is only when I add the second sub there is a problem...

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

That's what makes it sound like the subs are wired opposite and cancelling each other out.

alright, I take one sub out of my trunk, and have one left in there. The one that is left in my trunk is hooked up to the amp all by itself. No other speakers. It works. I hook up Sub B after I take the one that was just hooked up out of the trunk. Sub B is now hooked up all by its self. It is the only speaker in the trunk, and it works just like Sub A did. I then bring Sub A back into the trunk and hook it up parallel with Sub B and it sounds i guess how you put it "cancelling" each other out... What you are saying is that all I need to do it switch the pos and neg on the amp around on one of the subs?

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

I'd say to help out visually take a few pics of 1 sub wired up then a pic of the 2 subs wired up as well as any other connections there is.It might be a setting on the amp that might not be set the right way.I'm not to famiular with the brutus amps.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

I'd say to help out visually take a few pics of 1 sub wired up then a pic of the 2 subs wired up as well as any other connections there is.It might be a setting on the amp that might not be set the right way.I'm not to famiular with the brutus amps.

Can I draw it out on paint for you guys? Would that help. I think that would be easier then taking pictures, and more clear...

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Can I draw it out on paint for you guys? Would that help. I think that would be easier then taking pictures, and more clear...

I was hoping to see the terminals where the wires for the subs go in.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Archived