hahaahah yea that might help it is kind late here atleat 1oclock

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Not tryin to sound dick here, but wiring up subs is pretty damn basic...Theres tons of diagrams and explanations all around the net, and yet theres 2 topics, each with three pages, on it.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

That is why this is so confusing. I have everything wired up right. EVERYTHING. I have checked the subs 4 times now. I have tested each wire to make sure that im getting 4 ohms outta each sub. Yet they wont play on this amp... I took it to circuit city today, and they told me that it is 50 bucks an hour for them to look it over. I think that is pretty shitty considering the fact I got my cd player and my subs there...

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

That is why this is so confusing. I have everything wired up right. EVERYTHING. I have checked the subs 4 times now. I have tested each wire to make sure that im getting 4 ohms outta each sub. Yet they wont play on this amp... I took it to circuit city today, and they told me that it is 50 bucks an hour for them to look it over. I think that is pretty shitty considering the fact I got my cd player and my subs there...

thats sucks hey have u tryed the other ways i told you or ahvent had the chance

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

I just hooked up my old amp (Soundstorm F2800) and both subs are at 4 ohms... They hit really good on this amp. I dont understand why they wont work with that Hifonics amp, I guess that ill just return the hifonics amp and end this nightmere

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Before I took out the hifonics amp, this is what one sub sounded like at 1 ohm (was over powered, almost blew it)

Posted Image

And this is what BOTH the subs sound like on my SoundStorm F2800 amp

Posted Image

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

sound good now u need to get one of the subs moving like a trunk video

holla

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Archived