i would go with the 4300k. ive had the 8000k before and didnt care for them too much.

you probably never seen steve coming towards you in his hoe lol.. im actually kind of regretting not gettin some 8k's on the navi...

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

i got 8000k's but mine are just low beam, im thinkin bout gettin a bi xenon kit sometime when money is there, im sick of not haveing high beams, but i might go with 4300 but i dnt want to blind the shit out of someone since 4300k is like 3x's brighter than 8000k in some ways, and if i get a bi xenon h4 8000k kit would a 55wat kit make it any diff?

i live back in the woods n shit with hella deer n twisted roads n i need the best light i can get, i like a lil blue tint to it but not deep blue cause that just makes shit blue about 5ft in front of u, i want to see a mile up the damn road lol

heres pics of my hids and i have h4's too

warming up 8000k low beam h4's

DSCN1311.jpg

DSCN1312.jpg

warmed up

DSCN1316.jpg

they look hella white in this pic

mytruckpics006.jpg

i like 8000k pritty good but im thinkin bout goin with 6000k or 4300k bi xenon

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

4300k it is. Now, will they work in the original "lenses" that the CR-V has? Here's an example if you've never seen a 98 CRV before: http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/sku/Hond...rts+%26+Mirrors

1998 Honda CR-V

Installed:

1 x Kenwood KAC-9104D amp

2 x Kenwood KFC-W3012 12" subs

4 x Kenwood KFC-1682ie 3-way components

1 x Kenwood Excelon KDC-X493 head unit

My Honda Build