CR-V v1.0 - Kenwood Power, Speakers, and Subs

Well, I finally got my stuff. Not exactly what I was looking at originally but it's good for what my car can handle. Here's what I got:

Kenwood Excelon headunit (200 watt build in amp. 50W peak x 4 channels)

2 x 12" Kenwood subs

1 x "1800 Watt" Kenwood

Either 2 or 4 x 6.5" Kenwood door speakers (2 x front 2 x back)

And a pre-built box (2.8 - 3.0 ft^3)

I'll have pictures up later when i get the stuff in along with a few videos. If you'd like to stay updated, subscribe to my youtube channel (http://youtube.com/user/armoredpersonel48698) and you'll know when I post a video. Forewarning though, you may or may not be impressed by it during my first few videos or so. Main reason, I'm going to have my amp tuned back to about 70% of it's full power so that I can get the acoustics right in my car, get it tuned appropriately, and so I can get used the system. In about 2 weeks or so I'll have it full power pounding away. Any songs that you think I should play, throw 'em out at me. I may dynamat my car later this year when I get some more cash, or someone sends me some. *looks around* :D Just stay tuned for more. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to run along to my little cubbyhole to work on my stuff. :aggressive: Oh, and I'll have the model names later.

1998 Honda CR-V

Installed:

1 x Kenwood KAC-9104D amp

2 x Kenwood KFC-W3012 12" subs

4 x Kenwood KFC-1682ie 3-way components

1 x Kenwood Excelon KDC-X493 head unit

My Honda Build

hey bro what kenwood amp do u have?. if its the same one that i have its 1800 watts when its strapped to another of the same amp. is it the KAC-9104D

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

I'll let you know when I get the stuff installed. My parents bought the stuff without telling me about it (hooray for turning 17) so the stuff is still burried underneath eleven million packing peanuts and brown boxes. Lol. I'll get the build done and tell you guys later.

1998 Honda CR-V

Installed:

My Honda Build

I don't mean to disappoint anyone or make it look like I'm lying. Unfortunately, the weather got in the way (I had to work in my driveway because my parents are to damn lazy to move their cars for me) of me doing my work. So, pictures and videos will have to wait until tomorrow when I finish everything.

1998 Honda CR-V

Installed:

My Honda Build

Well here we go. Finally finished, and damn the rain, I'm making some videos. I do apologize for the crappy sound quality, but the only video camera I have is my cell phone. So just bear with the problem until I get the cash to MAYBE get a new camera.

Here's 3 videos from this morning. They may still be processing when you click on them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vabgLb0ppU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVywnVn6nLY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TekZmmOlYls

1998 Honda CR-V

Installed:

My Honda Build

i have one of those kenwood 3012s also, its a pretty nice sub especially for the cash, im hopefully upgrading to the 12 DC LVL 3 this weekend though :D hope you enjoy the stuff man!

2000 Nissan Xterra

-Infinity 6020cs components

-Infinity 692.7 6x9s

-DC LVL 4 12

-AQ1200

-Pioneer DEHP860MP H/U

-4 channel amp for mids and highs??? I need some suggestions

Archived