hey fritos, did that material you used on the zune support work well or do I need to look for something heavier.

the cloth? It works good, you just have to use a light layer of glue

Well I finally decided to put my speakers in the rear of the Jimmy. I blew it all apart and spent about an hour running the speaker wire from the pillar to the door. When I go to put the speakers in I figure out that they are not only too big, they are not shallow enough. I really need a high speed. So I trade fritosaregood my hifonics 6.5's for his RE Audio 5.25. They are nice, but im going to miss the Hifonics. I am going to have to make an adapter plate.

Heres the teardown - my premier stereo. God this thing rocks it out. I went from the focus with the JVC to the Jimmy and did everything exactly the same except for the settings and got an extra 1.4 db

S6300017.jpg

Shot of the crows nest

S6300016.jpg

Here is the components I put in the front. I left the door stock.

S6300019.jpg

S6300018.jpg

The wire.

S6300015.jpg

Teardown of the B-pillar panel

S6300014.jpg

The fircken shallow speaker support. Fricken specialty speakers. I hate GM sound systems. That is the only place where ford is superior to GM

S6300013.jpg

My Hifonics speakers. Man those are nice.

S6300021.jpg

Also I thought I would post this vid. Be careful my movements are not fluid and the video can cause nausea. I thought it would be fun to do something special with the camera.

th_S6300011-1.jpg

My woman loves me, hates my habit.

thanks man. Im glad I finally got into this stuff. I just don't know if my wallet will be able to keep up with my wants. Next is the big three, then deadening, and maybe a new alt. Its been replace once, might as well do it again.

My woman loves me, hates my habit.

Archived