at the end of my rope with this one

got a new install...but I checked 3 different sites (including 12 volt and bulldog) and have gotten different wiring configs...I like to check more than one to make sure its right. Ill be checking each line as I install, but does anyone know of a 100% reliable source to finding the right wires? the vehicle is a 99 buick century

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

directtechs..... but you have to be a member..... the powers are same as 99% gm vehicles.... easily tested.... lock= red/black, drivers kick or bcm... unlock= orange/black, drviers kick or bcm..... p.lights+ = lt. blue at switch.... door trigger= dark blue/ white, driver kick.... tach= purp/white or white, ign control module..... brake = white, at switch.....

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

directtechs..... but you have to be a member..... the powers are same as 99% gm vehicles.... easily tested.... lock= red/black, drivers kick or bcm... unlock= orange/black, drviers kick or bcm..... p.lights+ = lt. blue at switch.... door trigger= dark blue/ white, driver kick.... tach= purp/white or white, ign control module..... brake = white, at switch.....

yeah I used to belong to directtechs before they went into that system...the tach wire and ignition 3 is bothering me...not sure where the ignition control module is and 12volt said the wire is near the front air filter...also, sites say ignition 3 is dark green and some say there is no ign3. everything else is easy other than these 2 wires...thanks for the response prodigy

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

yeah I used to belong to directtechs before they went into that system...the tach wire and ignition 3 is bothering me...not sure where the ignition control module is and 12volt said the wire is near the front air filter...also, sites say ignition 3 is dark green and some say there is no ign3. everything else is easy other than these 2 wires...thanks for the response prodigy

directtechs is showin

12v=red

start= yellow

ign= pink

ign2= white or green

acc= orange

so theyre not showing an ign3.....

theres not a note on the tach.... if its gonna be difficult, just go to an uncommon injector.....

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

directtechs is showin

12v=red

start= yellow

ign= pink

ign2= white or green

acc= orange

so theyre not showing an ign3.....

theres not a note on the tach.... if its gonna be difficult, just go to an uncommon injector.....

thanks man! you just saved me from another 15-20 min of wiring to config the ign3...what do you mean by an uncommon fuel injector tho?

thanks man! you just saved me from another 15-20 min of wiring to config the ign3...what do you mean by an uncommon fuel injector tho?

each injector has two wires.... ex. a v6 would have 6 injectors with a total of 12 wires, 6 of those wires are going to be the same color and in the same place on each injector. thats the common wire. use any one of the other 6 wires that are a different color....

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

each injector has two wires.... ex. a v6 would have 6 injectors with a total of 12 wires, 6 of those wires are going to be the same color and in the same place on each injector. thats the common wire. use any one of the other 6 wires that are a different color....

ah aight gotcha, Thanks alot man! :clapping:

aight Im gonna have this install wrapped up either tomorrow or thurs (took so long cuz I have literally an hour after class of sunlight to work on it and no garage so I gotta deal with the cold...cant feel my hands FTL!!)

but anyway, I need help on how much to charge him...I dont know how much shops are charging for this kind of install now, but its an Autopage 2-way remote start/alarm/keyless with Xpresskit XKEY bypass (usin his factory key). Not gonna charge him what a shop would cuz hes workin with me and the time frame, but on the other hand I am out in the cold, and have been taught by a shop...opinions? I was thinking around a 100? what do you guys think?

aight Im gonna have this install wrapped up either tomorrow or thurs (took so long cuz I have literally an hour after class of sunlight to work on it and no garage so I gotta deal with the cold...cant feel my hands FTL!!)

but anyway, I need help on how much to charge him...I dont know how much shops are charging for this kind of install now, but its an Autopage 2-way remote start/alarm/keyless with Xpresskit XKEY bypass (usin his factory key). Not gonna charge him what a shop would cuz hes workin with me and the time frame, but on the other hand I am out in the cold, and have been taught by a shop...opinions? I was thinking around a 100? what do you guys think?

if customers bring me their own remote start, its automatically $150...... a remote start alarm that requires a bypass is atleast $200 labor.....

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

Hey ill get you the direct tech if you still need it. We have it at the shop. Im going to down load the program to my lab top if you need more info in the future. Please PM for more info.

Alpine D900 head unit 7" flip out t.v

Kicker 6 1/2 components (front,rear)KS 6502

MB quart 3 1/2" in front A/C vent's (center channel)

DC Audio LVL 5 18" (pair) Custom ported box

Sundown 4500 at .5

Sundown 100.4

XS 3100 up front and a pair of XS 6500 in the rear.

1 17" Eiger Vision T.V

2 7" Eiger Vision T.V in Second row.

Dynomat Top to Bottom (foam in all halo beam's)

DC Eng Alt 260SP and a 400SP dual set up.

big 3

Sitting on 24"

If your neighbor don't complain it's not Loud!

So you best go fix your shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived