id call him a faggot!!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

In all honesty if he feels comfortable wearing the bag more power to him. Why are we as a society always so quick to judge people.

Because sociological standards have been previously set forth by generations that had better understanding of right & wrong. Individuality is what makes us all who we are, but yet there must be similar group characteristics in order for us to identify genders so that civilization can be what it's name implies. It starts with murse wearing & switching while you walk, then progressively gets to the point of no return involving cross-dressing & the transmission of STD's to those not responsible for one's rebellion against the simple norms they disagree with. When all is said & done, without distinct differences that put men & women apart, the world itself would not exist because neither would the natural male/female duality in the universe that we see all around us. The absence of heterosexuality comes a mono-toned culture of greed, immediate pleasure, & overall evil. Something as innocent as wearing the right handbag the wrong way can inspire countless minds following a fibonaci pattern getting progressively worse. This explains why much of the world seems to look down on the U.S these days & why people tend to be quick judges on subjects like this. We are all heroes just looking out for eachother. B)

Edited by Chris

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

yea i knew someone would point the cop out, but actually the owner of the white car bumped the van and they were getting it straightened out.