Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
well, i have all the legit documentation that i would need, alot from my gastroentologist (big words :aggressive: ) i think im gonna just do the online thing, i cant really change schools, its our only highschool within like 100 miles or something like that, and Cr@sh, ive got legit medical problems along with sever add and adhd which dosent help either, you can go fuck yourself pal.

and guys, they only dropped me during the last 2 years, because ive been over 16 for 2 school years and thats when they lose interest in you. its been happening for years, and usually social services jumps in and actually helps since school dosent do shit. they cant even get work together for me to do, which is bullshit to the highest extent. the school system is bs, the only good teachers i ever had were in elementary school. teachers dont teach shit after 5th grade.

ive learned more out of school than i have in it. thats really jacked up.

but yeah just wanted to share that with u guys.

LOL, I care. Sue em then maybe you wont be banging on a bugdet huh?

Posted
LOL, I care. Sue em then maybe you wont be banging on a bugdet huh?

wtf is your problem? you dont like this guy or something?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Posted

I was wondering if this was gonna happen to anyone. I mean, most school around here are forcing kid to stay home when they have had the swine flu. Maybe yours does too, and then they want you to repeat a grade.

you could fight it and sue.

Maybe you could get enough to quit school all together. hah, not a good idea though.

Or just go for a GED,

If you do fight youd probably only be able to just start off as a junior next year. the year you already had to repeat is done with since you didnt take any classes higher than sophmore level.

Posted
earlier in the school year i missed 3 weeks due to the swine flu, they decided i missed too much and dropped me from the school, this is just a public high school, same thing happened last year, i had bad duadenitus and gerd problems and missed almost 2 months, and was even hospitalized, they wont let me do homebound or go to school with the pregos and dropouts, so what should i do? just re-enroll next year AGAIN and start a 3rd sophomore year, or drop out and go elsewere?

any opinions are appreciated. thx guys.

GED?

2 jl audio 12w3's sealed

soon to be 4 level 3 15's

blow through

all dc audio

Posted
wtf is your problem? you dont like this guy or something?

Not at all, He started a thread complaining that he's being picked on, singled out so to speak. All I did was read what he posted and found him to be at fault (My opinion) as he stated this will the 3RD TIME doing his sophmore year (For whatever reason). What you guys don't get is when your parents sign you up for school, any school, they agree to the terms of the school and I would bet any amount of money that there policy is unless your kidnapped or dieing from cancer or similar disease that missing that much school gives them the grounds to drop you period. You may not like it but its a fact, so when kids start threads like this and the other threads about how its cops faults that they got a ticket I just laugh, when you sign for your license you agree to the rules that govern driving with that license.

Think about it, when Banging gets a job as a career job where ever that may be they dont care if your held for ransom, having a baby, dieing of some disease after so long they drop you and fill the position. I may sound like I'm being a dick but thats the real world.

So to all of you who think's he can sue lol, go ahead and try you will lose your arse off and waste a crap load of money and time, in fact call some local lawyers and tell them your situation I would bet more money that you won't find one lawyer to take the case. Go ahead and call one, it's free. Then let me know when your gunna win and how much!

Posted
Not at all, He started a thread complaining that he's being picked on, singled out so to speak. All I did was read what he posted and found him to be at fault (My opinion) as he stated this will the 3RD TIME doing his sophmore year (For whatever reason). What you guys don't get is when your parents sign you up for school, any school, they agree to the terms of the school and I would bet any amount of money that there policy is unless your kidnapped or dieing from cancer or similar disease that missing that much school gives them the grounds to drop you period. You may not like it but its a fact, so when kids start threads like this and the other threads about how its cops faults that they got a ticket I just laugh, when you sign for your license you agree to the rules that govern driving with that license.

Think about it, when Banging gets a job as a career job where ever that may be they dont care if your held for ransom, having a baby, dieing of some disease after so long they drop you and fill the position. I may sound like I'm being a dick but thats the real world.

So to all of you who think's he can sue lol, go ahead and try you will lose your arse off and waste a crap load of money and time, in fact call some local lawyers and tell them your situation I would bet more money that you won't find one lawyer to take the case. Go ahead and call one, it's free. Then let me know when your gunna win and how much!

this has nothing to do with those cop threads man.

also high school is far from the real world.

most likely he never saw this agreement that his parents signed.

now furthermore the school should have offered him a way to complete his sophomore year.

the last year where he missed a lot more it is almost understandable that he coukdnt catch back up, but 3 weeks!?

i had a guy in my english class that missed 3 months due to mono i believe and he came back, no issues.

i just dont get how you can fault this guy for getting sick. sometimes its inevitable

i think its bullshit. he also said they didnt even send him work or wouldnt send it. thats bs and you know it

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz



Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Posted

High school trys to prepare you for college and the real world as much as they can and part of that is stating that a student must be "On time" and " Show up" thats what will happen in the real world. I dont know what world you live in but any job I have ever had you had to show up, and you had to be on time period. Too much of not showing up and they can you, its as simple as that. So by him stating this will be his 3RD TIME as a sophmore, that shows he has a pattern of not going to school. Unless he has sick notes for everytime they have the right under there guidlines to dismiss a student. I work for a school district and I see this all the time. So if you dont agree then find a school or job where you can do what you want right?

Posted

this will be locked here soon

it turnin into a bashin topic

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

________________________________________________________________________

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Posted
Bashing? how?

Guess they can't handle what you have to say crash.. All defensive... seriously, does anyone even give two shits about this conversation.. lets talk about JBL amps instead and how they're sooo much cooler then what other people have... oh yeah, that and art series ppi amps from the 80's and 90s... oh and limited edition paint guns by sata... those are so much cooler then talking about this kid that is apparently a moron and can't get pass school..

LOOK I was bashing!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2536 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...