what do you prefer.

For the original shape of the enclosure if building off a frame use fleece. White like mentioned above. You can get it at walmart. I just use the generic polyester resin from Lowe's. It is cheaper because you can buy big cans of it and save money. If your making a mold for an enclosure then use a lighter oz. mat. You want it to be able to take the shape of what you are trying to do. If you use too heavy of an oz. of mat, it will try to not take the shape. Falling off on curves and what not. I believe it always works best for me when applying several light coats of mat and resin. Use the paint brush and use a stabbing motion to ensure all the air bubbles are out of the mat and that it completely soaks through the mat. Use the same method for the fleece.

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

Don't use fleece. Use Ponte. No more suggestions of fleece from here on out.

Bondo brand resin and mat is supposedly pretty poor quality stuff, but for the one time project, and for a beginner, you wont notice a difference. You might have a little extra work for yourself in the end, (sanding wise) but that's exactly what a beginner needs to be honest.

If you plan on doing alot of glass work, put your money into quality supplies. If you're doing a small box, or some kickpanels and that's probably the end of your fiberglass experience, I wouldn't waste my money.

Nothing wrong using fleece. It just take a bit longer to absorb the resin but it become strong when it done properly. Nothing wrong using the cheap bondo and poor quality stuff because i use it all the time and get good results.