Oh man, I put the 2 P3's back in for the time being & tweaked with the gain on chode's old T1000. This shit is ridiculous. My ears actually were hurting for the first time ever. I've got these 2 15"s bangin outta control, so I'm happy for now. Only have the one amp in again until I find another set of subs, or sell them & get a pair of 15" BL's -which sounds like a better plan?

Running both amps like I had them was giving me over 2700rms. I back down to 1500+rms for now though cuz chodes amp is the more powerful one, which is why only one set of subs blew.

You like my simple switch hey wasabi? I just took out the trim panel, drilled a hole & that was pretty much it. except I had to use a dremel to cut away a piece of plastic with a clip that was in the way. Then I just routed the wires (All fused BTW) & It works like a charm. Can't tell you how often I use that thing when I see the PO-PO from time to time.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

how did you wire it ?

i'm gonna have to get one.. looks like it might save me some $$$$$...

and my RF amp was benched at 1666... that to me made me a RF fan right there..

Damn RF doesn't play around!!! :o:o:o You have the T1000 from HELL!!! :lol:

I just wired it in-line from the positive terminal of the battery to my amps remote turn-on lead. Make sure there's a fuse within 18" of the battery though because it is just like running another power wire. Dude if you woulda told me earlier this morning, I coulda shipped you one just like it with your bass knob. -oh well, they're only like a buck or two.

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

All in a CAR.

Damn RF doesn't play around!!! :o:o:o You have the T1000 from HELL!!! :lol:

I just wired it in-line from the positive terminal of the battery to my amps remote turn-on lead. Make sure there's a fuse within 18" of the battery though because it is just like running another power wire. Dude if you woulda told me earlier this morning, I coulda shipped you one just like it with your bass knob. -oh well, they're only like a buck or two.

ship what ?

anyway..

so basically wire the switch to the positive or yellow and the other to the the remote wire ?

I'm proud of myself! :D:D

I set off my first line of car alarms yesterday driving past a car show & today my rearview mirror just decided to give up & fall off.

It's against everything I believe in, but I put in both P3's & the 2 other subs I didn't blow yet & both amps just for fun.

It's hard to inhale when I've got some gucci mane bumpin. My nostrels flex like crazy & thats no lie. I'm almost sure I can do a hairtrick video cuz with all 4 windows open I can feel the wind go in & out at stoplights. People look around all confused to see whos subbin so damn hard but they can't figure out it's me because my car looks so stock & I have NO light dimming what-so-ever. No doubt this system HAS TO hit in the high 140 range. Just plain ridiculous. :mellow:

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

All in a CAR.

nice dude nice....since you only have 2 subs left, why not build a proper (PORTED!) enclosure for them? the output should compete with 4 of em sealed.

Kinda just slummin it right now man... Waiting to find a job & then I'll build a nice ported box for a pair of fully loaded 15" BL's. B)

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

All in a CAR.

Kinda just slummin it right now man... Waiting to find a job & then I'll build a nice ported box for a pair of fully loaded 15" BL's. B)

Oh....well.....excuse me sir. apparently you have bigger plans than I thought. Carry on then

Archived