I found my new demo song!

this is entry dubstep

Very entry haha. Still gotta prefer the faster paced dubstep, Though ive always been a Drum n Bass kind of guy. Decaf if you dunno what Dubstep is, you don't know much about techno (just an assumption). this is bad cuz there are so many techno songs with massive bass! you could totally remix some of em :)

lance2.png

Very entry haha. Still gott prefer the faste paced dubstep, Though ive always been a Drum n Bass kind of guy. Decaf if you dunno what Dubstep is, you dont know much about techno (just an assumption). this is bad cuz there are so many techno songs with massive bass! you could totally remix some of em :)

never wasted time on fast past annoying club beats

but i always keep an open ear

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

dont use pitch, use speed... pitch makes it sound like arsche after a certain point

can u send me the original unedited version

You got PM

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

i might be wrong but looking at each of your songs they both came from discodust.blogspot.com...seem like they are the same copy of the song just mixed differently

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

i might be wrong but looking at each of your songs they both came from discodust.blogspot.com...seem like they are the same copy of the song just mixed differently

good eye

i noticed that last night too once i started messing around both versions

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

I did some googling for this song and found a 192 version but I noticed some crackles...dug deeper and found this 320 which doesn't have any crackles and sounds beautiful...props on this song, I'm actually feelin it

http://www.box.net/shared/4qh7kny6qf

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

its still clipped all over the place

and colin had to compress the song so much his version is uber quiet on the mids/highs and heavy on the low end because u have to use bass boost to bring the low back up...

ugh... ill still play it, if u play "push that" by lil jon or "b*tch" by lil jon this is just as dirty

and those are very popular bassrace songs btw

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Yeah I noticed that, and the vocals seem kind of staticky, for lack of a better word...kind of reminds me of RHCP songs

2015 Mazda 6

Archived