so the other day i had a small idea on getting a 1966 cadillac hearse and ripping out the casket rollers and putting in a back seat and 2 18's o and tubbing it so that it can lay frame on some og spokes whut do you guys think about it

i might just go though with it if i can find a car in good condition

2 jl audio 12w3's sealed

soon to be 4 level 3 15's

blow through

all dc audio

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

and done again after wayne

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

its been done nothing to talk about lol..simple and clean? look at Wayne harrises what do u call that?

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

its been done nothing to talk about lol..simple and clean? look at Wayne harrises what do u call that?

very complicated and awesome?

2002 ford explorer

200 amp rewound alt

single 18" Fi btl fully loaded

2 1750's

2 c&d tech 88amp/hr batts

2 ought wiring

cdt component set up front, cdt coaxials in back

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693

Go for it, don't worry about if it has done before or not, most people posting are doing what others have done before them.

To date I believe I am the first to do an audio system in a Maybach, confirmed by Maybach themselves... but does that mean everyone after me shouldn't do it because i already did it.

the 66 hearse would be awesome. my first real car that was all mine, was a 67 hearse with the 472, glass bowl fuel filter.... we built a coffin for it to house the alcohol , had a full bar, etc...

does yours have the ambulance glass in the back? I could take off the ~ and it would have a red cross under it on the glass... a red ball flasher on the top...

I loved that vehicle...

go for it! just make it better

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

has that been done before???? someone doing like 24 18'' woofers in a bus, that would be epic

I know right.. that's kind of why I said "school bus" I want to know if somebody has done it before.. they have soo much room and can easily carry the weight and all. I've been wanting to ask for a while but figured it would sound stupid..