I put 55W 10K high and low beams in my Suburban, 55W 8K in my dads Navigator in the high/low and in the fog lights, 55W 8K in my moms Impala, 55w 8k in my dads Harley and 35w 6K in my General Managers Ford F150.. all from DDM Tuning.

I did have a couple of problems but over all i am very very happy with them. Lifetime warranty as well :D the Hi/lo beams for the Navigator and the Ford have to be wired up with a harness, the harness on my pops Navigator went bad after about a month. So make sure to hang onto those halogen bulbs just in case.

I got all that for under $400

I got the DDM brand for my truck and the rest were the Raptors. only thing i dont like about the raptors is the ballasts are a little large. the DDM slim ballast cost a bit more but i would spend the money on them.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I put 55W 10K high and low beams in my Suburban, 55W 8K in my dads Navigator in the high/low and in the fog lights, 55W 8K in my moms Impala, 55w 8k in my dads Harley and 35w 6K in my General Managers Ford F150.. all from DDM Tuning.

I did have a couple of problems but over all i am very very happy with them. Lifetime warranty as well :D the Hi/lo beams for the Navigator and the Ford have to be wired up with a harness, the harness on my pops Navigator went bad after about a month. So make sure to hang onto those halogen bulbs just in case.

I got all that for under $400

I got the DDM brand for my truck and the rest were the Raptors. only thing i dont like about the raptors is the ballasts are a little large. the DDM slim ballast cost a bit more but i would spend the money on them.

the raptor ballast use to be slim ballast just like the more expensive kit. I still have a new set of the slim raptor ballast.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

the old raptor ballast.

P1010316-1.jpg

ghetto reflector output.

P1010310-1.jpg

nice projectors with 4500k 55w

P1010327-1.jpg

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Archived