Second Skin Audio

kicker or fi

FreekDesignz

This thread is fucking retarded

In case you guys hadn't noticed, this is NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

I need a god damn emoticon that says 'If you gotta ask...' to save me typing it in 70% of the threads where someone asks about Fi BTLs.

If the guy has to ask how to wire 6kw to a BTL, will it play 20hz and if 2 BTLs are better than 1 Kicker SoloX18 then obviously he is another 16 year old kid dreaming aloud on the internet who doesn't know a piece of 0 gauge from a garden fucking hose.

Can I just repeat the above sentiment?

If you have to ASK about running a 18" Fi BTL, you can't run a goddamn 18" Fi BTL because you are too new to car audio to be running a beshitted 18 friggin' inch BT fucking L.

Gahhhhhh.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

I need a god damn emoticon that says 'If you gotta ask...' to save me typing it in 70% of the threads where someone asks about Fi BTLs.

If the guy has to ask how to wire 6kw to a BTL, will it play 20hz and if 2 BTLs are better than 1 Kicker SoloX18 then obviously he is another 16 year old kid dreaming aloud on the internet who doesn't know a piece of 0 gauge from a garden fucking hose.

If you have to ASK about running a 18" Fi BTL, you can't run a goddamn 18" Fi BTL because you are too new to car audio to be running a beshitted 18 friggin' inch BT fucking L.

Gahhhhhh.

AMEN!

lmao at all these kids wanting to go big like with 6000 watts cuz meade does it!...get a btl, get 2k watts be done with it.

The best and simplest way to end this thread lol.

solo x is rated 5k go with kicker ftw

:01nocomment8so:

1992 Cadillac SeVille STS

Pioneer DEH-P7600MD

Pioneer Premier Surround

JL Audio 10W7 Ported

Kenwood KAC-7203

Kicker ZX350x4

My YouTube

Gahhhhhh.

this

/thread

i likes me some audio stuff...

Archived