Nothing wrong with the roush, just the Procharger is interesting to me, kinda like a turbo without the lag, plus advertises more HP than other superchargers. Just asking if anyone has experience with these, that is all.

Be prepared for warranty claims with Procharger. While they make really good power, I have seem a number of them fail which ends up pumping the motor with aluminum shavings.

Your sig say you are making 560 to the tires now. To make more power then that with a procharger you are going to need to at least a D1SC. What do you have for a shortblock now? What about fuel system?

I have tuning mustangs since 2003. www.dynotunemotorsports.com

Let me know if you have any questions.

Warm Regards,

Dyno Brian

1997 Ford Probe

|Sony Head Unit|Alpine V12 AccuClass-D MRD M1000 Amplifier|4 RE AUDIO SRX12D4 12's|Mids and Highs coming soon!|

|1998 Mustang GT Twin Turbo|1986 Mustang GT Single Turbo|1996 Mustang Mystic Cobra N20|1995 Mustang Cobra 5,000 miles|

2002 ZO6

Mustang%20on%20Dyno.jpg

Nothing wrong with the roush, just the Procharger is interesting to me, kinda like a turbo without the lag, plus advertises more HP than other superchargers. Just asking if anyone has experience with these, that is all.

How much more does it say?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

600-900 depending on the system you get. Waiting on a dealer quote on price.

Time for a return style fuel system at the 600 rwhp mark. Returnless was designed to do about 370 rwhp according to some engineers at ford. Obviously they do more based on the number of 03/04 cobras running Kennebells.

Warm Regards,

Dyno Brian

1997 Ford Probe

|Sony Head Unit|Alpine V12 AccuClass-D MRD M1000 Amplifier|4 RE AUDIO SRX12D4 12's|Mids and Highs coming soon!|

|1998 Mustang GT Twin Turbo|1986 Mustang GT Single Turbo|1996 Mustang Mystic Cobra N20|1995 Mustang Cobra 5,000 miles|

2002 ZO6

Mustang%20on%20Dyno.jpg

Be prepared for warranty claims with Procharger. While they make really good power, I have seem a number of them fail which ends up pumping the motor with aluminum shavings.

Your sig say you are making 560 to the tires now. To make more power then that with a procharger you are going to need to at least a D1SC. What do you have for a shortblock now? What about fuel system?

I have tuning mustangs since 2003. www.dynotunemotorsports.com

Let me know if you have any questions.

Glad you chimed in on this. Wasn't aware of the failure issues. Right now stock block, R2300 kit w/ 52 lb/hr injectors and roush ecm tune.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Time for a return style fuel system at the 600 rwhp mark. Returnless was designed to do about 370 rwhp according to some engineers at ford. Obviously they do more based on the number of 03/04 cobras running Kennebells.

Not at all familiar with return style systems. What brands or sites should I search to find these? Also, since you're a Mustang guy, how does the 4.6 3V do with a turbo setup? Pm me if you want to get off the forum.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Glad you chimed in on this. Wasn't aware of the failure issues. Right now stock block, R2300 kit w/ 52 lb/hr injectors and roush ecm tune.

Honestly I would leave the roush on the car. 450 rwhp is about the limit on stock rods. I have a couple guys making 500 rwhp. However it will be only a matter of time before they window the block. The rods in these cars tend to fail right at the crankshaft. A set of manley rods from the 03/04 cobras do the trick. If you are making 560 to the tires now I would say you have been lucky. Keep the rpms down or you will be be making windows in your block as well. :)

Warm Regards,

Dyno Brian

1997 Ford Probe

2002 ZO6

Mustang%20on%20Dyno.jpg

Honestly I would leave the roush on the car. 450 rwhp is about the limit on stock rods. I have a couple guys making 500 rwhp. However it will be only a matter of time before they window the block. The rods in these cars tend to fail right at the crankshaft. A set of manley rods from the 03/04 cobras do the trick. If you are making 560 to the tires now I would say you have been lucky. Keep the rpms down or you will be be making windows in your block as well. :)

Good info. I get this wierd vibration at high rpm.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Not at all familiar with return style systems. What brands or sites should I search to find these? Also, since you're a Mustang guy, how does the 4.6 3V do with a turbo setup? Pm me if you want to get off the forum.

A return style system is going to be new lines and rails with a fuel pressure regulator under the hood. Lethal Performance makes a nice kit. I imagine Aeromotive has an upgrade by now for the S197 platform.

Re: Turbos.

I have two turbo cars for a reason. Turbos are my power adder of choice regardless of the engine platform. Put a good shoot block in the car make as much power as you want with 3V heads.

Warm Regards,

Dyno Brian

1997 Ford Probe

2002 ZO6

Mustang%20on%20Dyno.jpg