Reasons Why Drake Sucks

^^^agreed, i personally like trae and z-ro the best but zoe and jeezy knock hard whichis why i like them

S.U.C for life

also Gucci spits some shit and yo gotti ain't half bad but in my and my friends honest opinion wayne is garbage and drake is a douche i mean the guy fell off stage and tore his acl i think thats the only cool thing he did lol

50 no way

and nas tops everyone in my book and sure he was iffy after gods son but i still jam everything by him and the game hes good im glad he hates 50 like me

but everyone has an opinion dont want an argument for what i just typed

Drop a BTL on his head

i think DC lvl 2's beat the infamous jackhammer...

The formulas that you used to predict this enclosure's behavior can't predict turbulence since turbulence is, by definition, chaotic. You can't predict chaos.

what the hell?? i enjoy drake... successful, scriptures, fear, im goin in, etc etc hes been killin it for not being "known" for very long

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

S.U.C for life

also Gucci spits some shit and yo gotti ain't half bad but in my and my friends honest opinion wayne is garbage and drake is a douche i mean the guy fell off stage and tore his acl i think thats the only cool thing he did lol

50 no way

and nas tops everyone in my book and sure he was iffy after gods son but i still jam everything by him and the game hes good im glad he hates 50 like me

but everyone has an opinion dont want an argument for what i just typed

represent SUC all day everyday

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

Big L owns all of the wack ass rappers that there ever were/are

(Headunit) Pioneer DEH-P3100UB

(Speakers) Phoenix Gold RSd 65cs

(4 Channel) Alpine MRP-F300

(Subs) 2 15" Audioque SDC2.5

(Box) 7.27 cubic feet tuned to 31 Hz

(Mono Amplifier) Elemental Designs Nine.1

(Wiring) 1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX

(Batteries) 2 C&D Tech 75 a/h

Seriously though, expand to Bay Area rap and you will find music better than this mainstream watered down garbage

1. The Jacka

2. J. Stalin

3. Shady Nate

Bay area music is garbage nowadays,they always stick their friends on songs when their friends can't rap. The mixes are usally bad quality,they always talk about the same thing,which is why they will stay underground. I stayed in Vallejo(Crest) so I'm not hating on the Bay but it is what it is. For those that say Gorilla Zoe is good,you gotta be frickin kidding me,he is one of the worst rappers I have ever heard next to Soldier Boy. Drake has sick azz metaphors and is clever,not my favorite by a long shot but he's not wack.

hes far from a rapper, more like an R&B or hip hop artist

x3

he has some sick lyrics tho

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed)

2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed)

1 DC PAI-120.4

• 6 months later...

Alright kids. Few of you have good comments... Most of you like this mainstream, ghost-written, shitty ass lyrical bullshit.

his video for "you the best" is pretty good though

The other guy is right, it has nothing to do with the song.. lol. Dumb as fuck.

Well its not that big of a deal ....People actually think that Soulja fag/kanye <i think im the best >west is talented ...

Soulja boi was a joke. I'm glad he was only a one hit wonder and that loser is nothing now. On the other hand, Kanye West is almost as good as he says he is, and that's pretty damn good. If you had an un-biased opinion and listened to him. He is one of the most talented producer, ever, not only cause his beats are AMAZING, but he also made an extremely rap career out of himself. His lyrics actually make sense and he his rhythm is on point. You can't deny that. You should be judging him solely on musical talent. And there's few with more than Kanye, that are as big as Kanye, and still keep it real like Kanye. Drake is FAR from KWest.

who cares. TITTIES!!!

YES.

i dont think hes bad, the man can write some sick ass lyrics IMO

First of all, I want you to pick a few songs. Look up the lyrics. Look in the mirror. And laugh at how ignorant you are.

hes far from a rapper, more like an R&B or hip hop artist

You're right he's far from a rapper. He isn't one. He's also very far from R&B. And the farthest from an artist! Let alone a Hip-Hop artist. You obviously don't know what Hip-Hop is. REAL Hip-hop not this "hip-hop"on the radio. He's a 'pop star'. No more no less.

I forgot who told me but someone on here said he would be laughed off stage if it wasnt for his beats... that got me thinkin of how true that is

This is VERY true. Sadly, Kanye contributed to this piece of shit 'artists', and I doubt Drake could work FruityLoops let alone make 12 tracks for himself AND write his OWN lyrics AND still have mad flow like Kanye, and many more great hip-hop artists.

Nas is old and needs to quit...haven't heard anything good since God's Son...just my opinion

Drake is wack...lyrics are nice SOMETIMES but I guarantee he doesn't write that shit...

I hate his cocky ass attitude since he started...plus just like every other mainstream bullshit he raps about money, cars and clothes, that's his vision of being "successful"...this kid is trash IMO...

Mob Figaz & Livewire...listen to their music, they keep it 1 Hunid

Nas is old. I think he needs to slow down and get out now before he makes the mistake of making shit music and being hated out the game.

I agree. Drake is wack as shit, and 99.9% the bitch don't write his own lyrics. And seeing as he can't even write the poor lyrics he has, it's very sad.

I deff agree. He's trash. Just controlled by the music industry cause they can make him look like a pretty boy and tell him to wear nice clothes.

dont even get me started on kanye, that guy is a complete tool.

What? You have nothing bad to say about Kanye musically. Lol. I'd like to see you try... You can see his cocky and a douche or whatever. That means nothing to people who really love real hip-hop and good music.

lil wayne writes his shit

That's why the lyrics are straight shit. Wayne is the biggest joke, piece of shit in the game. He will never be even close to the 'greatest rapper alive' and wayyyy farther away from 'the greatest rapper to live'

FUCK WAYNE.

Ignorant piece of shit. He deserves nothing. Hope he got his ass beat in jail.

I can go on and give you real lyrics of his, what he has done, and anything else to prove to you he's a fucking joke. Let alone his whack ass voice and auto tune he has to use in EVERY SONG.

Just droppin' knowledge on you.

dropping knowledge with the 8 month old post bump fail and the quote fail? Keep up the good work superstar

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived