Reasons Why Drake Sucks

i thought drake sucked ass but he has grown on me now n i like his beats thats really what i pay attention to when i listen to his songs the first time n yu can hear the layers of it n almost how you would put it together yourself n then his lyrics come second but i like him more than lil wayne

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

Sub: Alpine type x 12

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug:

hood movies...yes.

hardcore diver? brother trying to get with a single mom? drunk old football player.....no, lol.

I think that's what makes Ice Cubes music fake. How you gonna have the best verse in Real Nigga Role Call, but in a movie be pussy whipped by a single mom with two kids that pwn the shit out of you? He was good in hood movies though. I think you should atleast be half about what you rap? Lil Wayne? Might not be gangster, but hey! He's got a drug addiction! (90% of celebs) but i'm more prone to believe one of these newer "swag" rappers are gangster, than to believe Ice Cube killed someone. Hell, Lil Boosie might be the first rapper to get the death penalty. That's some gangster shit right there.

Warning, you are taking advice from a noob with 0 install experience at this point, any advice I give is strictly based on information gathered via the intrawebz and lots of forum surfing over a period of 2 months

If you are considering buying a DC Level 5, do it. Don't think about it, just do it. It'll work.

go to lowes get bricks wait in yard. throw said brick at vehicle. If thats me and that just happened to me Im going looking for him after that.

1. Goto lowes

2. Get some bricks

3. ???

4. PROFIT!!

Profit from everything. LOVE ideas like this. xD

I think that's what makes Ice Cubes music fake. How you gonna have the best verse in Real Nigga Role Call, but in a movie be pussy whipped by a single mom with two kids that pwn the shit out of you? He was good in hood movies though. I think you should atleast be half about what you rap? Lil Wayne? Might not be gangster, but hey! He's got a drug addiction! (90% of celebs) but i'm more prone to believe one of these newer "swag" rappers are gangster, than to believe Ice Cube killed someone. Hell, Lil Boosie might be the first rapper to get the death penalty. That's some gangster shit right there.

how does bein paid to do a role make you fake?

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

how does bein paid to do a role make you fake?

You can't rap about being a gangster and do multiple kiddy movies. You lose cool points.

Warning, you are taking advice from a noob with 0 install experience at this point, any advice I give is strictly based on information gathered via the intrawebz and lots of forum surfing over a period of 2 months

If you are considering buying a DC Level 5, do it. Don't think about it, just do it. It'll work.

go to lowes get bricks wait in yard. throw said brick at vehicle. If thats me and that just happened to me Im going looking for him after that.

1. Goto lowes

2. Get some bricks

3. ???

4. PROFIT!!

fail^

1. Goto lowes

2. Get some bricks

3. ???

4. PROFIT!!

You can't rap about being a gangster and do multiple kiddy movies. You lose cool points.

so whats your view on Ice T

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

ill agree sometimes gay roles can cause loss of cool points, BUT. that doesnt make them fake. ice cube was real before his roles and hell stay real after.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Drake had the ultimate "kiddy" role.

He was a paralyzed kid in Degrassi.

Come on...

is it gayer to have that role or gayer to have watched the show and even know about it?

lol

but seriously. a role where someone acts is not who they really are. i mean...i honestly have no idea what his role as a crippled person or whatever has to do with his music. hes not out there talking about how much of a hood nigga he is packing guns and shooting sideways....so how does his former acting career conflict so much with his musical career? ill admit, i thought his album was wack as shit and im happy i didnt buy that shit. but his mixtapes and tracks he jumps on ive always enjoyed.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived