DC Sound Lab

LEVEL 6 (sex) VIDS!! SUB STARTING TO GET BROKE IN!!

thats why i said its going to LONGVIEW earlier !!!!!!!!! I take it u didnt read enuff thats all........

I'm guessing he meant since you guys are apparently the "testers" of this super woofer why aren't there any tests?

lets take thorshammer for example..

how many times has he rewired his amps, redone his box, got new amps, new batteries, whatever the variable and he had numbers to show for each change

for so much excitement and hype on this woofer you guys are really lacking in the whole process of "testing"

by all means slam the shit out of it but don't expect to post a video on here of all places and not expect the vid/pic whores to want numbers along with it

..just saying, not hating :give_rose:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

I'm guessing he meant since you guys are apparently the "testers" of this super woofer why aren't there any tests?

how many times has he rewired his amps, redone his box, got new amps, new batteries, whatever the variable and he had numbers to show for each change

for so much excitement and hype on this woofer you guys are really lacking in the whole process of "testing"

by all means slam the shit out of it but don't expect to post a video on here of all places and not expect the vid/pic whores to want numbers along with it

BINGO BANGO

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Well it is what it is.... the whores will have to wait wont they ?!!!! No offence taken either but after it puts up # haters still hate, the nature of the beast.....

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!

Well it is what it is.... the whores will have to wait wont they ?!!!! No offence taken either but after it puts up # haters still hate, the nature of the beast.....

true true but this also means attacks will come and on your side there is no real defense for it

I doubt people will be 100% satisfied with it anyways I mean why is there even a LVL 6 to begin with?

because people wanted more than a LVL 5

but like I said originally, until I see some decent numbers out of this thing all it proves is it is very good at dissipating heat and taking lots of power.. nothing wrong with that when its slamming with an Atomic 7k on music but there has to be a line some where

look forward to seeing more out of this sub though, it has a lot of potential.. I will be patiently waiting :)

All i got to say is Jacob put up some pretty number with his proto right after building it. Stop making excuses and do something with this sub. IMO its just a waste being in your possesion if you arent truly seeing what it can do.

Btw...these videos have really turned off potential buyers. They arent impressive at all...

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.

i figured being so great with the audioz you guys would have a tl on hand

or be close to one not have to go to a show to test your "supawoofa"

and yes i did read earlier

may have TL time tomorrow. maybe.

just because we don't have a TL on hand don't mean we don't know how to get loud. oldschool's caddy can do 156's...out of a trunk. deez tahoe does 153 on 2 4xl 18's on a pb 5k at 2 ohms. hell the SB4 world champ is part of the crew, his van does 160's on music. we can get loud.

on that note, maybe we can get on the mic tomorrow and get the whore's some vids with numbers attached. :good:

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

may have TL time tomorrow. maybe.

just because we don't have a TL on hand don't mean we don't know how to get loud. oldschool's caddy can do 156's...out of a trunk. deez tahoe does 153 on 2 4xl 18's on a pb 5k at 2 ohms. hell the SB4 world champ is part of the crew, his van does 160's on music. we can get loud.

on that note, maybe we can get on the mic tomorrow and get the whore's some vids with numbers attached. :good:

:clapping:

deez nutz text me the score tomorrow I'll be gone all day

:clapping:

deez nutz text me the score tomorrow I'll be gone all day

btw, what does your hoe do?

Edited by sic_fx
groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!