I think the Charger and everyone scared to play them is a waste of breath to talk about it. Its the NFuckinL, its the best players i nthe league and the best teams left in the NFL. Anyone can beat anyone! Lets cut the BS and DRAMA making (ESPN and Commentators) and lets just watch some football! There is a reason its the largest sport in the world, always exciting in the playoffs. Go Saints and Colts! Oh, got soem love for good ole Farve ;) cant forget about my QBs

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

I think the Charger and everyone scared to play them is a waste of breath to talk about it. Its the NFuckinL, its the best players i nthe league and the best teams left in the NFL. Anyone can beat anyone! Lets cut the BS and DRAMA making (ESPN and Commentators) and lets just watch some football! There is a reason its the largest sport in the world, always exciting in the playoffs. Go Saints and Colts! Oh, got soem love for good ole Farve ;) cant forget about my QBs

haha ya how bout some randoms in the playoffs? i mean jets? ravens? who would of thought dallas would finish so strong.

its been a season of upsets and i cannot wait for this weekend. i have never been more nervous for my home team before.

GO VIKINGS ~!

Well Ravens are always tough. I think they have the 4th most playoff apperances in this decade. We all know what Cowboys fans think lol, it aint the teams of the past sorry :-)~. Everyone has a tough game. As for the Jets, we will see if the #1 defense really is legit or just good ball busters against the smaller caliber teams

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Well Ravens are always tough. I think they have the 4th most playoff apperances in this decade. We all know what Cowboys fans think lol, it aint the teams of the past sorry :-)~. Everyone has a tough game. As for the Jets, we will see if the #1 defense really is legit or just good ball busters against the smaller caliber teams

ya i think ravens have a good chance against the colts, they almost beat them in the regular season and if ray rice can get going indy has no chance. but i think jets have 0% chance against the chargers.

It's not the biggest sport in the world. Soccer is.

My thoughts on the playoffs....I LOVE them. Football is by far my favorite sport, and I prefer NFL over college. I'm a Bears fan, but can watch any game between any team. As far as what happens this weekend...here are my guesses.

Baltimore over Indy. Baltimore looked very good overall, if their D can play well and their running game can keep Manning off the field, I give them a good chance. Plus Indy hasn't played a real game in weeks).

Chargers over Jets. Nearly the same deal as above, except I think that Sanchez is the deal breaker. The Chargers have so many weapons, and Reevis can't be everywhere.

Dallas over Minnesota. Dallas is playing great football and the Vikings were playing their worst at the end of the year.

Cards over the Saints. Same as above. The Cards showed that their offense is no joke (against GBs D which is better than the Saints). Warner is money in the playoffs and the Saints just lost something towards the end of the year. Although, the Saints are getting some starters back on D.

I can't wait. I'll be glued to my chair all weekend.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

It's not the biggest sport in the world. Soccer is.

My thoughts on the playoffs....I LOVE them. Football is by far my favorite sport, and I prefer NFL over college. I'm a Bears fan, but can watch any game between any team. As far as what happens this weekend...here are my guesses.

Baltimore over Indy. Baltimore looked very good overall, if their D can play well and their running game can keep Manning off the field, I give them a good chance. Plus Indy hasn't played a real game in weeks).

Chargers over Jets. Nearly the same deal as above, except I think that Sanchez is the deal breaker. The Chargers have so many weapons, and Reevis can't be everywhere.

Dallas over Minnesota. Dallas is playing great football and the Vikings were playing their worst at the end of the year.

Cards over the Saints. Same as above. The Cards showed that their offense is no joke (against GBs D which is better than the Saints). Warner is money in the playoffs and the Saints just lost something towards the end of the year. Although, the Saints are getting some starters back on D.

I can't wait. I'll be glued to my chair all weekend.

about minnesota (lol) yea we looked like crap for a few games there but the second half of the bears game we were incredible, and the whole giants game we looked insane! i mean 44-7? and the 7 was in the last two minutes

Colts over Ravens (Born In Baltimore) but just BARELY!

Chargers over Jets

Minnesota over Dallas in a good game (Homo will decide that game)

Saints over Cards in a GREAT game!

Soccer is GHEY lol, NFL needs to stay in America aswell! We built the sport for it to go world wide? NO!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Archived