Sonic Electronix

Hey guys, so I am selling my 98 Cavalier soon because it isn't that great, and I want a new car (not brand new but semi-used) like early 2000's

I was thinking of maybe a Grand Prix? What would be some good cars are around the 2000-6000 dollar price range that can fit some decent systems in them?

I currently have only 1 12' and its a Rockford P3.

I was thinking about maybe getting another one or maybe getting an FiQ 12(to go along with the P3) or an FiQ 15 by itself.

Would two rockford 12's be louder than one Fi 15?

They are almost the same in price.

I just want something that sounds great and slams really hard. I love feeling everything shake, even all of your clothes and the air being forced out of your lungs.

My rockford doesnt get too low, like I got that rockford bass CD, but it doesnt hit lows well but it might be because I have a really bad box, which is prolly why.

I would like to get a tuned box of some sort so I can hit those awesome lows.

Whatever my choice is, itll probably be a 1000Watt system, then come with amp choices.

I will also be getting a new Headunit. Maybe a Kenwood or something. Nothing cheap like my 80 dollar Xplod.

There is so much and I am still new at this, and I would love for any opinions, I know this was a long post, but so far, these forums haven't let me down, and I really enjoy all of the replies that I get.

Thanks! :)

2mwi55h.png

I just want something that sounds great and slams really hard.

dont we all, not an easy thing.

first thing, car, a hatch back or a fifth door is one of the best acoustic vehicles, like an suv or a wagon.

second, dont mix subs, your not a noob at this so stop making comments about mixing subs. :D

also, if you dont like the p3, getting another one probably isnt a good idea. you want some good chit check out TREO, its not cheap, but its not like its zapco or anything. you want quality you gotta pay for it. if it takes more than one paycheck, so be it. or when its time check out the classifieds or craigslist for some good deals. not really any reason to start looking now, until you get the cash, you'll just wish you had the money.

Archived