Rockford components

jizazz12

I just ordered 2 pairs of these today! T1652-S's not T2's. I couldn't see any difference between the T2 and T1's, same crossover point and types, same sensitivity and frequency response. *shrug*

Does this mean they don't like 100 W RMS ? I got a T400 gonna be pushing 4 woofers and 4 tweeters and I'm hoping they're be getting at least 120 W RMS per pair.... *fingers crossed* I don't want them to sound like ass! lol.

they won't sound like ass its just too harsh for most people..

its perfect if you actually have loud bass because it will take it above and not be drowned out

with my 15.2v I think I'm pushing about 120-130 watts to my Punch series and they take it fine so I'm sure Power will excel on the power.

EDIT: and its also about tuning.. just turn the treble down a bit and find a nice balance and it will sound great! :good:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

They're both 2 way systems. No where does it say anything about 3 way on there site. The only difference I can see between the two is the T2 uses aluminum...

stop making sense you'll kill the argument.

Earth, you feel me?

You aren't loud enough to be felt.

• 4 months later...

they won't sound like ass its just too harsh for most people..

its perfect if you actually have loud bass because it will take it above and not be drowned out

with my 15.2v I think I'm pushing about 120-130 watts to my Punch series and they take it fine so I'm sure Power will excel on the power.

EDIT: and its also about tuning.. just turn the treble down a bit and find a nice balance and it will sound great! :good:

How do you power these things ? what would be a good amp to keep these at ~100RMS

T2652-S

Archived