Sonic Electronix

For daily I wouldn't run 6kw to a single Mayhem by any means, but for a pair it would be perfect.. Burps is another story though, a single Mayhem in the right enclosure shouldn't have any issues handling a 6kw burp. Another thing is running an AP30001D @ 1ohm, it can be done but not very successfully. The 2 boards don't like seeing .5ohm each for daily and they gain a lot of heat, without gaining a lot of power over running it @ 2ohms daily like suggested. Why do u have to run it at 1ohm daily?? Being a dealer I'd think you'd have access to a pair of either D1s or D4s and wire each woofer to 2ohms daily.

Also if you were to call AA and ask these questions to them they'd be more than willing to help you out.. You being a dealer they will actually let you know what the woofers are truly capable of handling, rather than abiding by the warranty guidelines if they were speaking to a regular customer. At the shop I used to work at we used to talk to company reps all the time about what the products can truly handle, not just how we suggest that the customer runs them.

What exact shop do u own?? Just seems very strange how everything is worded and the questions asked, you being a shop owner and all.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

You know he did the right thing about coming on here and asking, cause sometimes dealers donT know everything, they sell. I have been to car stereo shops and have asked the sales person about a product in which sometimes they know very little or much at all. I bet some or many of you have dealt with similar sistuations, in which you knew more about the product then the sales person. I respect this person for asking questions, instead of just assuming and having a pissed off customer that will bad mouth the shop or store.

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

For daily I wouldn't run 6kw to a single Mayhem by any means, but for a pair it would be perfect.. Burps is another story though, a single Mayhem in the right enclosure shouldn't have any issues handling a 6kw burp. Another thing is running an AP30001D @ 1ohm, it can be done but not very successfully. The 2 boards don't like seeing .5ohm each for daily and they gain a lot of heat, without gaining a lot of power over running it @ 2ohms daily like suggested. Why do u have to run it at 1ohm daily?? Being a dealer I'd think you'd have access to a pair of either D1s or D4s and wire each woofer to 2ohms daily.

Also if you were to call AA and ask these questions to them they'd be more than willing to help you out.. You being a dealer they will actually let you know what the woofers are truly capable of handling, rather than abiding by the warranty guidelines if they were speaking to a regular customer. At the shop I used to work at we used to talk to company reps all the time about what the products can truly handle, not just how we suggest that the customer runs them.

What exact shop do u own?? Just seems very strange how everything is worded and the questions asked, you being a shop owner and all.

Blurd Vision Kustomz it is tied in with my father in laws auto upolstrey busniess one phone both businesses for now its a little confusing but thnks for the info jus wat i needed thanks bro