Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
How about just Dawg.

First thing that came to my mind LOL

dog-the-bounty-hunter.jpg

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted
Hey Colin I was woundering how you went about training your 2 pits, or did you get them trainied?

My wife and I trained them ourselves. I need to find a topic on here I wrote in telling how to train your pits... let me look-

ah ha! Check it:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=training+dog

hope this helps you!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install


You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Posted
My wife and I trained them ourselves. I need to find a topic on here I wrote in telling how to train your pits... let me look-

ah ha! Check it:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=training+dog

hope this helps you!

Thanks, it was a good and helpful read.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9108 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...