Lingenfelter Trans Am Concept Car

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

What do you guys think about it?

I personally like it a lot, if it goes into production after I get a job as a HP it would really be something I think about getting.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

I've seen drawings of that in HOTROD and CAR CRAFT but I didn't think that someone was going to build one! Cool find. That would be big custom $$$ if you could get one tho! :)

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I've seen drawings of that in HOTROD and CAR CRAFT but I didn't think that someone was going to build one! Cool find. That would be big custom $$$ if you could get one tho! :)

I hadn't even seen any drawing or anything, I was just on youtube looking at Camaro videos and came up on it.

looks ugly imo and even if you can buy the concept its pointless they dont come with titles and you cant register em for legal use

Is that right, I didn't know that, I thought they would be just another car on the road.

just my opinion... it kinda looks like a mustang gt body style.. it's really different though

You're the second person to say that, and I tried looking for it and I still don't see it.

challanger over camaro and all that is,is a fugly camaro.

Why is that?

And it actually is a Camaro, with body moldings to look like a Trans Am.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k