HOLY SH** Only one 12 and 250 watts

I would have titled this " Holy Shit look at this sorry bullshit". Most of the video shots where you expect some flex show nothing. Put more power to that sub and make another vid.

We ain't talking about your life champ. :) Damn crybaby...... :air_kiss:

OP: I see flex at the beginning of vid and it looks like a nice lil set-up. Seems to work for you. You made a vid, posted it, and got hated on... Good job! :friends:

Derp.

Well see, I think chevy's are the ugliest truck you can get lol, i'd go dodge or ford over them anyday. I couldn't tell it was a truck because I skimmed the video didnt really pay attention to the build i just knew it wasnt a car. I'm not hating, the Rockford 250.2 is an expensive and great amplifier... for speakers :-p , get more powa and a mono and come back like the last dude said :)

I know I need a better amp but I got the amp free it was in the truck when I bought it :D

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

We ain't talking about your life champ. :) Damn crybaby...... :air_kiss:

OP: I see flex at the beginning of vid and it looks like a nice lil set-up. Seems to work for you. You made a vid, posted it, and got hated on... Good job! :friends:

And that right there was one thing I wanted to do before I die. looks like i can take that one off the list :P

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

ford_circle_problem.jpg

5.0's are nice and the F-150's/Harley Davidson's, ect trucks are nice but other than that I'm a Chevy Man...Mustang was the only "beastly" car from Ford...Chevy on the other hand, Caprices, Impalas, Corvette, Maro, Chevelle, etc

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Nice little set up you got there... Wouldn't mind checking it out in person...videos aren't the same in person.

Yea its alot better in person...I recorded it with a cell phone to so that didnt help lol...

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

AudioQue HDC3 15"

ford_circle_problem.jpg

5.0's are nice and the F-150's/Harley Davidson's, ect trucks are nice but other than that I'm a Chevy Man...Mustang was the only "beastly" car from Ford...Chevy on the other hand, Caprices, Impalas, Corvette, Maro, Chevelle, etc

Yesss I want a 96 Impala SS so bad. The lady across the street from me gets a new corvette every year i got a ride home from school in her old one once it was so bad asssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. lol that was a good pic also

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

AudioQue HDC3 15"

ford_circle_problem.jpg

In the end of the day it's all opinion most caprices, impalas and corvettes i've seen are junk , i'll give you camero's and chevelle though. That's a sick amplifier to just get with the truck wish I had one to run my speaks. Everyone who likes chevy shits on ford visa versa it's a war haha, in the end of the day they all have problems of their own.

Archived