Juice0723 Posted January 22, 2010 Report Posted January 22, 2010 send me the pics solo. I tried one chick on facebook. I asked "Can I tap that" then no reply so I said "no answer?" Then she deleted me from her facebook. No convo at all. That sucked. Current Setup Head Unit: Pioneer Premier 880PRS Subs: 2 Custom Ssackett 12's DC LVL5 Softparts Sub Amp: Crossfire VR4000D Highs Setup: 4 6.5" Powerbass 4XL'S & 2 Crescendo XST2's. Highs amp: Jbl Gto75.4ii & MB Quart ONX4.60 Electrical: XS Power D5100 & D3100 in the rear My Videos
Boon Posted January 22, 2010 Report Posted January 22, 2010 Me: Can I tap that? Her: What the hell? *the next day* Her: So what was that txt all about? Me: That depends. Her: On? Me: If I can tap that. Her: Tap who? Me: That also depends. Her: Oh fuck you. Great success? I'm not sure, haha. 10.x volts fo' life!
Mosin Posted January 22, 2010 Report Posted January 22, 2010 Me: Can I tap that?Her: What the hell? *the next day* Her: So what was that txt all about? Me: That depends. Her: On? Me: If I can tap that. Her: Tap who? Me: That also depends. Her: Oh fuck you. Great success? I'm not sure, haha. haha you were persistent but it didn't quite pay off. lol Derp.
Sable Nave Posted January 22, 2010 Report Posted January 22, 2010 Me: hey i have a question for you Me: ? Her: yeah ? Me: Can I tap that? Her: lol what Me: can I tap that Her: u have a gf, so i heard Me: ehh kinka Her: ahh i see Me: yeah Me: so can i tap that? Her: hey why not lol.... what made you ask tht tho Me: ehh its been a while for me Her: i see, well i guess if you want too. you do recall tht i am a virg tho right Me: yeah i know, don't have to worry about diseases that way tho Her: yeah true. ok then JMe: when do ya wanna? Her: well tell me when you do then i'll see if i'm doin anything then Me: how about this weekend? Her: ok i'll check then if ur on here i'll tell yea...any certain day? Me: ehh not really, I'm open for whenever Her: ok then i'lll tell yeah when i can = Epic Win Car 1996 Sable LS 8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4 Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001 Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro Stock 130A Alternator My Build Truck 1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT 10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F Truck Build Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman [speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it [capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes [KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me
Sable Nave Posted January 22, 2010 Report Posted January 22, 2010 Other response Me: When you gonna let me tap that? Her: Idk Me:Hmmm well why not? Her: What does it mean? Me: Ummm give you a demo of my stereo Car 1996 Sable LS 8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4 Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001 Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro Stock 130A Alternator My Build Truck 1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT 10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F Truck Build Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman [speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it [capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes [KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me
sebasstian Posted January 22, 2010 Report Posted January 22, 2010 LOL!! "Give you a demo of my stereo" Very nice. 12 RE audio X series 12's 4 gauge wiring to back batt (soon to be 0 gauge) 0 gauge from batt to amp kinetik 1800 in back clarion cx-200 HU SPL 3000 wired at 2 ohms 8 Re 6.5 full range speakers Re Xt 800.4 4 channel amplifier Autopager car alarm
Sable Nave Posted January 22, 2010 Report Posted January 22, 2010 LOL!! "Give you a demo of my stereo" Very nice. Yeah I know right? I had to think quick, so first thing that came to my head lol EDIT: Nice quote too BTW lol Car 1996 Sable LS 8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4 Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001 Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro Stock 130A Alternator My Build Truck 1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT 10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F Truck Build Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman [speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it [capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes [KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me
Nirvalica Posted January 22, 2010 Report Posted January 22, 2010 I tried three times. Two answered back, but they were boring responses. Third will prolly be the same lol needless to say, I failed... My Youtube Page. Check it out The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993 Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components Q-logic 6.5" kick pods CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass Kicker ZX350.4 Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap 7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz Sundown SAZ-1000D Iraggi 240 amp Amputator Alt Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg Second Skin Damplifier Lite on roof and front doors
Nova Posted January 22, 2010 Author Report Posted January 22, 2010 Ahaha. "Demo my stereo" lmao. I have an epic failure in progress.... Going on two no's.... If I get a third I quit. lmao. Will post when done. stop making sense you'll kill the argument. Earth, you feel me? You aren't loud enough to be felt.
Nova Posted January 22, 2010 Author Report Posted January 22, 2010 Epic Failure.... stop making sense you'll kill the argument. Earth, you feel me? You aren't loud enough to be felt.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.