Slappin F150 Posted February 26, 2009 Report Posted February 26, 2009 Limp Bizkit- Behind blue eyes. Not really loud, just some low low notes that make my wipers come off my windsheild! Team DC! 2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ | 1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |
Sport_truck Posted February 26, 2009 Report Posted February 26, 2009 C-muder - Y'all Heard of me (slowed) Purp Gang - In luv with a G ( I saw this one on youtube a while ago... still don't know where to get it) I can Bounce $h!+ off my roof
Decaf Posted February 26, 2009 Report Posted February 26, 2009 yung fresh - lets get it the game ft lil wayne - where u at pastor troy - dreads hang MIA - love getting money
BlazenLow Posted March 2, 2009 Report Posted March 2, 2009 What Is It - Sean Kingston Knockin Doors Down- Pimp C I Cant Wait- Akon I Luv Your Girl- The Dream Pop My Trunk- Whine-O Get Ya Hustle Up- Lil Wayne Ft Ray Cash Do Yo Shuffle- Soulja Boy Bite Down- Gorilla Zoe Whistle While You Twerk- Ying Yang Twins I Like The Way She Do It- G Unit Look At Me Now- Akon Smoked Out-Three 6 Mafia Idk Jus A Couple Beats 1995 Chevy S-10 Blazer -=Current Audio Setup=- (2) Kicker 12" L5's (4) Eminence Delta 6" Mids/High Speakers In The Doors And Rear Panels (4) Eminence Delta 10" Mids/High Speakers In A Custom Built Wall Behind The Back Seats Kicker ZX1500.1 Powering The Subs Kicker ZX850.4 Powering The Mids/Highs Sound Stream Capacitor Alpine Deck (2) Optima Yellow Tops
Decaf Posted March 3, 2009 Report Posted March 3, 2009 richboy ft young dose - don doda camron - cookies and apple juice camron - cookin up j-money ft future scooter - smashin j-money - first name last name tyga - the stampede lil boosie ft webbie - levis lil boosie - out da way lil boosie - keep grindin lil boosie - tell me
NoFearX18 Posted March 3, 2009 Report Posted March 3, 2009 Project Pat - Bang, Smack Flo Rida- Shone My Videos AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!
JPM75 Posted March 4, 2009 Report Posted March 4, 2009 I read like 80% of these, and I don't think I saw this one....I might be wrong. Underworld-River of Bass Underworld-Cowgirl (one of the three or four remix, I need to see.) I had a friend burn this for me in early 2000, I think it is off of "Dirty Epic", if anyone knows for sure, be sure to correct me, or let me know. "loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf "unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420
mr.big2468 Posted March 4, 2009 Report Posted March 4, 2009 savge-let me see your hips swing (insane lows)
Decaf Posted March 4, 2009 Report Posted March 4, 2009 tyga - la la la boom tyga - sayin this tyga ft lil wayne - breaktime ju of d4l - married to the money yung teddy ft rodski - libarachi playa fly - great nite 9th ward - like me stuntman - where ya been the dream ft lil jon - that booty yung nell ft gucci mane - freezer burn yung shank ft gucci mane - on my money shit
97EXPO Posted March 6, 2009 Report Posted March 6, 2009 gucci mane - swing my door, aqua water, yellow diamonds, Photo Shoot Young Jeezy - Turn My Scale On, its on one of his new mixtapes Haystak - B.O.S.S., Boss man 2012 scion xb bagged, 2 soundqubed hdc3 12's, soundqubed 2200 for now, need alternator
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.