thehoe92 Posted May 17, 2009 Report Posted May 17, 2009 Oh I didn't know. It's on his new album so I thought it was his song.oh well I found it under young problemz too.weird. but yeah get the chopped and screwed by swisha house on youtube. shits raw! Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
dr booms Posted May 21, 2009 Report Posted May 21, 2009 bread n buter-mims http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif its good song national champion mexico street beat 2 151db usaci mexico 4 amps power bass asa1000d 8 woofers pioneer d2 10" car: corsa sedan 1.8
mxman38 Posted May 22, 2009 Report Posted May 22, 2009 bread n buter-mims http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif its good song holy annoying song, if it wasnt for the bass i woulda killed myself.
k3n12ock Posted May 22, 2009 Report Posted May 22, 2009 oh well I found it under young problemz too. weird. but yeah get the chopped and screwed by swisha house on youtube. shits raw! Got a link to that version? 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
brsteinbach Posted May 22, 2009 Report Posted May 22, 2009 Got a link to that version?should be this one? Boy chopped and screwed 2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s 4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200 Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492 4 and 8 Gauge Knu Big III In 1/0 All in my 90 Accord Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....
k3n12ock Posted May 22, 2009 Report Posted May 22, 2009 should be this one? Boy chopped and screwedThanks!@ 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
mxer111 Posted May 22, 2009 Report Posted May 22, 2009 I'm bad- rick ross second the rep yo city by lil john Looking for a CRX to get back in the game. And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM
SQMonte Posted May 22, 2009 Report Posted May 22, 2009 Keak da Sneak - Airplanes, Trains and Automobiles Cutthoat Committee - I luv yo gal I got many more to post but gotta get back to work, I'll post more later Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
BigPimpin91 Posted May 22, 2009 Report Posted May 22, 2009 6 Tre - Feel The AK (Bad ass song, definitely get it 32hz) I beat that bitch down, call me Chris Brown. 6 Tre - On A Roll ICP - Haunted Bumps My Demo Song. Young Valinchi - Tear Da Club Down BigPimpin91's Banging Music
CaptainzPlanetz Posted May 22, 2009 Report Posted May 22, 2009 6 Tre - Feel The AK (Bad ass song, definitely get it 32hz) I beat that bitch down, call me Chris Brown. 6 Tre - On A Roll ICP - Haunted Bumps My Demo Song. Young Valinchi - Tear Da Club Down I Like the bass in that Tear Da Club Down song, but I sorta have this thing where I dont listen to anyone that uses that autotune crap. Some songs that I like and that bump Evil Pimp-Binghampton Bound Bitch Crooked i- Creased Khaki Flow DPG- Coastin' Juicy J- Ridin in da Chevy K-Rino-Forty-8-Lashes oh and Three Six Mafia-Late Night Tip LOL JK also check out some K-Rino on youtube, he is one of the best lyricists ever IMO, and has some crazy wordplay. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.